Takashi Shirogane X BOM! Male! Reader (Lemon)

Art by miromika on Tumblr

[A/n: Hey guys! Here's Takashi's chapter, sorry it's late. This chapter is a long one at about 3300 words, so buckle in for a little bit of story building and an equal amount of smut!]

"You know, Takashi, if you want to be stealthy, you should probably work harder at being quiet." You snickered and turned around to see your Paladin boyfriend sneaking up to you. He was crouched, almost crawling on the floor with a wide grin on his face.

He knew he was going to be caught, you both had been in the arena and you both had tactical training, so paranoia came with the relationship. You're also part of the Blade of Marmora and if you didn't hear the slight metallic thump that his boots made, Kolivan would have your head.

"I was closer than last time though," He smiled as he stood and fixed his tight black t-shirt

Over the 2 years that you two have been together, he's let his childish side slip a little. Takashi often recruited Lance and Hunk to play a prank on you, Keith, Coran, and Pidge (not Allura because no one wants to mess with her). Chasing after them is quite entertaining, and you would be lying if you said you didn't love when Kolivan gave you a couple of days off to spend with the Paladins. They acted like children, and it was refreshing especially when the Blade forces you to be so serious all the time.

"You were a hair closer, Takashi," You smiled as you walked towards him and kissed him lightly.

That was new for you, kissing. Galra, don't exactly kiss, the first time Takashi kissed you there was an awkward string of questions and seeing him blush was adorable. Then came the part of the conversation when you had to explain what Galra do, and as a half breed, there are a few other things that change here and there. For one, like the Galra, you have a gland right underneath your chin, which most Galra rub on their partners head so that they smell like them. Secondly, unlike Humans, you have sharp teeth to worry about with any oral fixation that Takashi may have wanted to explore you would have to be really careful. That got so awkward. At that time that's all you really talked about.

THEN came the first time Takashi and you wanted to mate, or as he called it "sex". His words were confusing, but how deep his voice got was more arousing than you ever thought it could be. Before you two could do anything, you had to talk about how each species did the deed. Takashi was sensual in his explaining and you were more informational. Mating meant different things, for obvious reasons. Galra were to mate to make offspring for the Galra Empire, usually, it was for life, but the war made that complicated. Humans, on the other hand, mated for several reasons: love, one time flings, "needs", and other things that you didn't quite understand. So, that night when you two wanted to get intimate, instead of going all the way you learned about each other and studied each other's bodies, got each other off by hand. You can never forget the face that Takashi made when he learned that you had a retractable dick and he'll probably never forget your face when you learned that his comes with no guard or armor, or anything to protect it, at all!

But, eventually you two fell into a symbiotic harmony. By 2 years you've lost count the number of times you've had Takashi moaning underneath you begging for more. It's been amazing how you two have been able to make this work with the lives that you've had.

A knock came from the threshold of the open door, and a cough, "Not to interrupt, but..." It was Keith, Takashi's pseudo-brother, "Allura is calling for us."

"Why is it that whenever I'm on the ship you're so busy and the second I'm with the Blade you call me saying you're bored?" You asked shaking your head and making your way towards the bridge with the two Paladins