Dr. Strange (Marvel) X Male! Reader (Smut)

Art by Marvel Comics: Dr. Strange #25

Requested by NurulAqilah394

[A/n: Alright, so I grew up reading about Dr. Strange and the new Marvel movie with Benedic Cumberbatch is amazing, but that has nothing to do with this story! Mr. Cumberbatch is not who this fan-fiction is about but rather Dr. Strange. Then again, with all that said, I haven't read Dr. Strange or watched the movie in a hot second, so good luck seeing the difference, I tried. Lastly, I got carried away, so buckle in for 3400+ words, set some time aside, and enjoy the ride.]

Hello! My name is (Y/n) and my fiance is an asshole!

He’s the absolute worst and I pity the poor bastard that’s going to marry him… oh wait, that’s me! Fuck my life, right? This bitch fuckin’ told me that I’ve been gaining weight. FUCKING WHAT?! Everything was fine, he was doing his meditation thing that freaks me out and the fire circle thing under him, that I made him promise wasn’t going to bring demons from another dimension into my house before I let him enchant or whatever. I asked him if he wanted sushi or chicken burgers for supper, because I was craving both, and he said:

“Why not a salad? You’ve been putting on a little extra.”

I fucking flew through to ceiling. I don’t think in the entire time that we’ve been in a relationship we’ve screamed at each other like that. I mean, I haven’t gained anything more than a pound and like hell that he could see a whole fucking pound.

“What?” I looked to him, hoping that I heard wrong

“I’m just saying--”

“Oh. Christ. STEPHEN VINCENT STRANGE, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!”

“What it was just--”

“No, fucking don’t! I haven't gained anything.”

“Calm down, you eat a lot of sweets before we go to bed, it’s not that bad.” He stopped meditating and stood. His arms stretched out as if he was trying to tame a feral beast.

“Only for the past three nights have I brought food into the bed because you’re a billion years old and go to bed at eight and I got to bed at 2 am and I haven’t eaten food hardly all day.”

“There’s nothing wrong with it I--”

“Stephen, if there was nothing wrong with it you wouldn’t have said anything.” I snapped, “If you have a fucking problem with it say something.”

“I just did.” He raised a brow

“Delicately. Just because you’re the smartest person in the world doesn’t mean that you can be an ass about it.”

“Mr. Stark and I are actually quite similar in--”

“THEN GO FUCK TONY IF HE’S SO GREAT!” Stephen looked at me shocked. “Fuck you. I’m going to Steve’s house for a bit.” I grabbed my keys, ignored my fiance calling after me and threatening to use magic to bring me back, and slammed the door to my own house as I sprinted to the only Avenger, other than Thor, Natasha and Banner, that I actually like talking to and get along with.  

Which brings us to now. And why Stephen is a fucking asshole and why I’m walking around the block because Steve wasn’t at his place and I just need to stomp this out. Stephen and that damn time stone, thinking that he can say whatever he wants and that I’ll react in the right way in any reality. Fuck that. I wonder what my other reality selves are doing, I’d love to have a talk with them and rant about this fucking mess.