Possessive! Mephisto Pheles (Blue Exorcist) x Demon! Trans! Male! Reader

Art by Black Cobra on zerochan

Requested by Anime6fanfreak

[A/n: I'm not transgender, if I say anything wrong just let me know and I will fix it. Also, it's been a while for Blue Exorcist and I so there may be some things that I added that aren't a thing in cannon, just pretend. Enjoy!]

Dear Journal,

I’ll save you guys the sob story that is my life, cause honestly I’ve had to live it enough than to have to tell you guys how The Lord of the underworld will forever hold the fact that he introduced me and Mephi and that he’s “the reason that we’re together”. Which isn’t totally true, he kind of introduced us to make me not transition because it made sense to him that a flamboyant Mephi was going to make me less gay, but go off I guess.

Mephi is a whole different breed of Demon, I wasn’t really sure what to expect when Dad sent me to live with him, but I wasn’t expecting a walking contradiction that want’s chaos as much as I want his face smashed against mine. Like honestly, 10/10 would (do) smash. He’s super eccentric and totally geeks out when we walk in town. I thought someone was getting murdered with his screaming at Otaku exclusive merch, not sure what that means, but I can’t really pass up the opportunity to see his softer side. His bright pink Umbrella is still a complete mystery to me, even though I’ve seen him somehow summon a fire pentagram that spouts lightening, like the fire wasn’t even blue what’s the point?

I totally don’t have a kink for his floating chair and you can’t prove that I have dreams of him on that chair. Also, what even is his hat? A nexus to his own dimension?! He just pulls things out of it, usually for comedic effect, but I need him to start pulling out things that are going to make this relationship a little bit more spicy~. His problem with Ramen has to end, like with all the frigging money he has he won’t buy himself a decent meal, but he’ll eat ramen? I’m not knocking it because I eat ramen too, but I eat it out of necessity that it’s all I can afford rather than being able to afford 5 star meals and cooks for a school but not himself. But I refuse to let him cook for himself, he’s banned forever from our kitchen, he can pull his rank of  the Second Strongest Demon of the Eight Demon Kings all he wants, but burning my human friends homemade, lovingly packaged, meal was where I drew the line. He can be the King of Time all he wants, he’s never allowed in the kitchen again.

Mephi is very devious and it’s a great attribute to have, he’s always got some plan afoot and he’s always messing with someone's life in order to further along his own. It’s honestly the hottest thing about him. This one time, we were walking around at a festival and someone called me a tranny and he fuckin’ obliterated them. Not in public, but I do not regret being dragged to watch my man beat the living shit out of a dude that totally deserved it. Because he always has a plan or something up his sleeve I thought for a good while that he was only with me because I fit his type of “devilish” or “pretty with a sad past” and at the time I hadn’t had bottom surgery while I was with him so I thought that he was using me like Dad wanted and trying to turn me "back into a girl" and we kind of had a war and I totally didn’t win. But he said the sweetest thing when I was choking him out and I didn’t think that I could fall more in love. He said: “Why would I drag you along for your own misery when you're the only thing that brings chaos."

Chaos may be the only reason he loves me, because he gets really extra when I’m fighting someone or something and he looks like he’s getting pleasure out of the chaos that I bring. Which, to be honest, same. I love fighting and killing things that I’m allowed to, and when I get the green light, sparring with Rin is my favorite. He gets so angry when he’s not winning and I get an adrenaline rush because he has a do or die personality that’s perfect for fighting.