Makoto Naegi (Danganronpa) X Short! Male! Reader (Lemon)

Art by LadyKuki on DeviantArt

Requested by musicgirl988

[A/n: Sorry that this chapter is late. I got caught up in life, and honestly I was ready to write a chapter about this being late. But look at me go! lol. Anyway, this chapter is cannon divergent and more of an AU than anything. In my own way I thought that it would be fun to do a cute AU because Makoto seems so uplifting, kind and clumsy, so I tried! Enjoy!]

The first time I met him I could only think 'he's lucky', I mean it was either that or he was a super klutz that was somehow missing every chance to actually burn himself when he violently fell with burning hot coffee in his hands. And no matter what the customers said or what his boss would yell at him, he was always wearing a smile and being super optimistic and just overall disgustingly carefree. I guess that's what made me fall in love with him. About a month after he spilled my, thankfully, iced coffee all over me, we started dating. To be honest, I have no idea how we actually started dating more so our friendship just naturally took a different road.

Now, this isn't a complaint or anything, more of a statement followed by a criticism (which it totally different) of my own. Naegi is very passive, which is why I'm so confused as to how we became a couple. I know damn well that his very blushy and stuttery self wasn't about to be asking me out on a date. I mean, come on. He avoids contact as if he doesn't want it at all, both eye contact and physical! Which I'm fine with, but I'm one of those people who needs love to be shown physically, so with the lack of his dick up my ass I've been kind of stand-offish lately. Don't get me wrong, I like him but sometimes I have to question if he's actually taking this relationship seriously--and I know what his friends would say if I ever said that out loud! Man, I'd never hear the end of it.

Okay, so enough about him. I'm a college kid, so fuck me right? A freshman to be exact. Every chance I get to see him he's either working or he acts very skittish as if he's afraid to be near me and it's driving me up a wall! I'm insanely sexually frustrated, and I'm not a whore anymore so I have to wait for whatever is happening with Makoto to fucking chill so I can get dicked down. If he's asexual he can just tell me and then I can go take care of myself and just mentally figure out how to deal with him not wanting what I want, cause I love him I'm not going to leave him over something that I can easily accommodate to. But if he is, he should just tell me.

That brings me to right now. Today. This very hour, minute and second. Naegi and I planned a date at my apartment that I got off campus and threw my roommates out for the night so that I could be alone and as grossly romantic as possible. We planned on watching whatever movie he brought over that we are totally going to dub our new favorite and just kind of chill and talk. I'm not really expecting too much from tonight, because I don't want to corner him, so it's just going to be curry and cuddles.

Naegi showed up without a hitch and the night began. We moved to the living room after he finished hooking up the DVD Blue-ray player, it really pays to have a rich roommate, and settled on the couch. He sat beside me, his curry on the Tv tray/ table in front of him as I pressed play on the remote and our the movie began playing. Whatever it was this week, I think this one is called How to Drain Your Dragon 3 or something. All I know is that I watched it with my younger sister and honestly, it's a good movie. No spoilers, I'm not that kind of man.

Anyway, the movie is getting good and we're a good hour in. Naegi is done with his curry and a bit ago I had popped some popcorn and was hogging it because we have 31 more bags that he could go pop on his own. Then, I swear, the weirdest thing happened. Naegi's arm moved to rest on the back of my shoulder as his hand found its way in my hair and he began massaging my head. I tried to pay attention to the movie, but honestly I was too taken aback at his bold move that I almost dropped my popcorn let alone pay attention to dragons.