Tsukiyama Shuu (Tokyo Ghoul) X Alpha Male! Human! Male! Reader (Lemon)

Art by Simon Love on Zerochan

[A/n: Just a warning: this chapter has BDSM in it, so if no one wants that then go to the next chapter. Y'all be lying to yourselves if you think Shuu doesn't like some BDSM.]

The hardest part about my relationship, is keeping my overly eccentric man quiet. He tends to have more outrageous ideas of having sex than I do, I mean, what's so wrong with just going hard and making him scream my name? Is there really anything more that we need? But I have to be the "Good boyfriend" and put up with him wanting to be tied up and gagged and left alone in a room with a toy fucking him while I act like I'm the ghoul in the relationship and go nab some non-drug addict, non-alcoholic, non-vegan human because he's picky and hungry after a scene.

Honestly, I wonder why I've put up with him for these past 4 years. I would've thought he'd gotten board with me, but he just finds new ways to make me want him more, and wish I was a ghoul so I could devour him.

How did a guy like me end up dating him? Yeah, I ask myself that daily when he comes to me with his obscure scenes. It's kind of a boring story, but he broke into my apartment when I lived with my hooker sister and watched over her kids when she had guys over. Sounds horrible, but it was nicer than how I make it sound. So, anyway, I wake up from a drunken slumber cause me and the boys were out and he's in the kitchen eating my sister--and not the normal eating I see. I kinda freaked, I mean she's my sister and she's got kids, but then he offers me some. I'm just so confused and then he backs up and asks if this is my territory and something about sorry about killing my kill, and I've never been more confused in my life. Long story short, he thought I was a ghoul. So, I did what any sane person would do and I cleaned up so the kids wouldn't freak, handed them over to my mother the next day and moved in with him.

"Sir, welcome home," A maid bowed to me as I exited my chauffeured vehicle and smiled at the knowing maids.

That's something else I had to get used to, but only took me about a week, was being catered too. With all of Shuu's money, that he gets from doing whatever he does, I can get anything with the snap of my fingers and it's awesome.

I walked into the house and heard it immediately. The newer maids and butlers looked at me uncomfortably, but the older ones gave me a knowing look. The house was filled to the brim with Shuu screaming and moaning. If he is right where I left him he'll be tied up doggy position, in a bondage bed, with a cockring tightly around his throbbing dick, a vibrating and thrusting dick machine that he got off Ebay, and a penis gag that he had molded like my dick. I shivered at the thought and had to ignore my half boner as I jogged up the stairs to go see him.

Three years ago I'd never image that I'd be turned on by this kind of thing, and it's not like he just jumped me with all of it, rather he slowly introduced me to it and then I was thrown into everything else that it could be. For a man that likes to be in control of every aspect of his life, he sure like to be taken control of.... It took me years to understand that was the whole point.

I opened the door to see exactly what I left except he was shaking on the bed, the remote to the fuck machine on the floor and the machine fucking him hard and fast.

"Hey, babe," I laughed dropping whatever was in my hands and taking off my shirt as I walked over. His head jerked in my direction and a muffled moan tried to leave his lips. I made my way to beside him and kneeled down beside him, I picked up the remote and slowed it down a little, not stopping it but enough so that he would be able to talk. His eyes red and puffy, fresh tears dropping from his eyes. I unbuckled the dick gag and slowly took it out of his throat and out of his mouth.

"Please. Please. Plea--"

"Shhhh," I kissed his cheek. "How many times?"

"I don't know, Please, I need to cum (Y/n)."