Kuroo Tetsurou (Haukyu!!) X Shorter! Male! Reader

Art by IXSERA on Imgur

Requested by AkuGoddess

[A/n: I totally didn't get carried away with this... Enjoy!]

Bro [7:30 am]: Kuroo's a lil bitch.

You smiled at your screen as your bother welcomed your morning with cursing out your boyfriend who refused to get kinky with you. Yes, you hid nothing from your brother, and over the years he got numb to it, it's just how Koushi is. His sexcapades are way more interesting than yours but he also has Daichi, who apparently is quite adventurous and it was about time for you to see if voyeurism was on your radar. But at every turn, in text or in person, Kuroo turned you down for NO REASON! It wasn't like you two haven't had sex, him and his libido usually kept the both of you up for hours when you got him going, but he was just against it. At this point, you had to let it go... to Kuroo's face. You had free range to complain to your brother about it and even Facetime him last night pissed and hear Daichi laughing his ass off in the background because you said something about you making a move--which is unheard of with your awkward ass.

Today was the day for that to change.

You had a semi-permanent plan, that mostly involved waiting all day until after practice because today was night practice and it would be an easier... clean up.

But you couldn't think about all of that right now or you'd be wound up all day, so you got out of bed and threw on your uniform and began to get ready for the day. You didn't do too much to your hair other than get it out of the way and debated a little about putting some eyeliner on to accentuate your eyes. Kuroo loved it when you did, but there was a ping to your phone.

Tetsu <3 [7:45 am]: Outside <3~

You smiled fondly, leaving the bathroom without eyeliner, and grabbed your school bag as you headed out to see your boyfriend bright and early in the morning.

Outside of your house waited your stud of a boyfriend, you two have been official of about 2 years and were kind of a thing freshman year, but not in a relationship-relationship. Beside your boyfriend stood his apathetic childhood best friend Kenma.

Kenma approved of you when you and Kuroo came out as a couple, but other than that you and he didn't really talk too much. He was more of a gamer and occasionally you'd buy him something to play but when you had the money you liked to splurge on your boyfriend rather than his best friend.

You hugged and kissed Kuroo on the cheek and made your way towards school, which wasn't really that far but far enough for him to talk to you about some plans he had for practice and asking you about a spike that he wanted to try.

That is one thing you never accounted for. Over the years, you've waited for Kuroo to get out of practice and the team already knew you by the middle of your second year so in the end you just decided to become the Manager for Nekoma High. You basically knew everything anyway and it was an easy "hire" since the coach loved you're company when there were after school practices.

You three made it to the school yard and split up. You and Kuroo were in different classes He's in class 5-A and you're in class 5-C.

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

The day didn't go by fast, at all. You couldn't pay attention to any of your classes as you planned out what you were going to do and how you were going to get Kuroo to finally have sex in the locker room. It had only been your dream since you two started hooking up freshman year and when you snuck a glance at Kuroo's phone when he was taking a shower you saw a text chain from him and a couple of others that you kind of knew, talking about your sex life and he actually wanted it, but was afraid that you only wanted it because he wanted it. Which made no sense, but you understood where he was coming from.