Chapter Three: A Lovely Campfire with Trolls

'Stars shining bright above you... Night breezes seem to whisper "I love you"... Birds singing in the sycamore trees... Dream a little dream of me....' The song, the beautiful voice of Ella Fitzgerald, it stirs me awake- a peaceful awakening wrapped in clean soft linen, in a familiar bed that smelt of dove soap and cologne. I sit up slowly, clenching the sheet to my bare chest as I take in the cabin, the walls covered in photos of family; Lucas and I, his brother and nephew, his mother and father- their happiness in each photo made me smile, relax.

The door across from the bed opened, steam poured from the opening as the bold, moist body of the man I love steps out. A white fluffy towel wrapped around his waist, his forest green eyes twinkled under the dim lamp light, and hair wet and combed back; he looked perfect, just as I remembered. 'You're awake.' Lucas spoke smoothly while crossing the room to sit on the edge of the bed, immediately placing a tender kiss upon my lips, his fingers lingers along my chin- causing me to melt.

'You were gone too long.' I leaned forward, kissing him once more before pressing my back against the head board. 'This song, I didn't know it was in your taste of music.'

'Yeah, it had a smooth melody, very relaxing. It helps you sleep.' He combed his fingers through my locks, caressed my cheek and stared me deep into my eyes. 'But now its time to wake up.' Lucas voice was distant, stern, his lips dropped into a stern frown and eyes flickering to neon green. I shake my head, blinked my eyes to get rid of his stern gaze, to only see the horrid site of his entire face turning into a dry layer of muscle, eyes hallow and dark like two black holes. 'Wake up, Jupiter.' His voice was animalistic and deep, echoed off the walls as they shake, the sound of crashing smothered the beautiful music. 'Wake up!'

I jerk up, hitting my head against a cold metal bar along the way. My head pounded harder than the banging that wakes me up from the horrible dream, my body weak, chest heavy and gut twisting; I wanted to throw up but I kept it in. The banging continues, rattling the large tiger cage I woken up in, causing the headache to increase into a blurry migraine. "Alright I'm up!" I screamed, careless on the fact the trolls who captured us can easily snap our necks and ear us for dinner, not that they weren't planning to do it already. However, my frustrated yelling was enough to end the pounding and have the troll leave me be until dinner time.

It was night, the moon took the sun's place in the sky, indicating it was between eleven and midnight. I sat up, pressing my back on the rusty cage bars and touched the top of my head- hissing from the tender spot and groaning from the fact I followed Henry in the first place. "Mister Chung?" I whispered, eyes wandering around the area. The trolls were holed up in a farm house, the roof harboring a large hole as if a crater crashed through it, in fact it wasn't a crater- more like a part of a jet plane with a skeleton hanging out the window.

"I'm alive." His voice was husky and dry. The cage beside me rattled, he pulled himself out of the shadows and into the dim light of the large campfire. Blood trickled down the side of his face, one of the trolls must of hit him with a blunt object. "Sorry, my navigation skills isn't as proficient."

"It's fine, just need to get out of here. We'll be back on the road soon."

"How optimistic of you, but I should warn you woman- many others have tried and they end up being Sunday dinner." A deep familiar tone filled the air, just like Henry's it was dry and husky.

I turned my head in the direction, seeing the owner of the sarcastic tone and sighed heavily once seeing the familiar red head. Don laid on the ground, spread eagle with wooden spikes nailed in his palm and ankles. He was hidden under a blanket hovering over his body to protect him from the sun. "Somehow seeing you alive gives my relief."