Chaptet Twelve: The War of Micheal and Lucifer

The farm land was a base camp for all lycan warriors, about seventy-five of Owen's pack came along, set up tents and made fires so they can feast in their prey, the sound of laughter and music filled the air as they all found joy in the little things; especially when in weeks time we would be going to war with the dark. The other half of Owen's pack stayed behind to protect the young and old, along with move their camp closer to the witches, who settled near by just forty miles east deeper into Texas.

Daylight shined upon us, the warriors were still resting as the night celebrating their alpha returning to them and praising their goddess- Luna, has carried on until dawn. I walked through the land, weaving in between tents and taking light steps past the sensor sensitive beast until coming upon the tree line.

I don't know why nature and I accept each other with hugs, the last time I made an effort in nature was when I were a little girl- I ended up getting a tick on my ass and poison ivy on my arms and legs. Yet, I marched through the woods with confidence of my poor navigation skills and fear of mutated bugs.

Stopping upon a large oak tree, I looked up at the lowest branch, my brows furrowed and lips thin. "I need answers, Ozymandias."

The hawk rested amongst nature, groomed his wings before expanding them to show his natural and massive size before flapping them once to soar off the tall branch and onto the log across from me. "Answers? You may have to be specific, I have all forms of answers."

"Cut the crap, I know Peter tells you everything, he wouldn't assign you to me if you're left in the dark. You know a part of my soul is in purgatory, you know that Gavriila or anyone else can access my soul, and you know Ilorian possessed Lucas."

"Yes, indeed I did, all others do."

"Others?"

"Angels and warriors like myself, we know all about you, Jupiter. The savior... the female warrior... a fearless angel cast from heaven. We know all about your journey, but we do not know your future. I know that is what you're really trying to ask."

I stepped closer to the log and kneeled slowly so we were eye level. "You can still tell me why Peter brought me here."

Ozymandias became hesitant, he fluttered his wings as if forcing himself to keep quiet, but as a light breeze hit us both- it seemed he was encouraged to speak. "A week before your death, two angels were murdered in this world- brutally, their wings stripped off as they used their bodies as meat suits. Never in the biblical history has Ilorian, or even Lucifer, ever murdered the holy blood or even bloods for their cruel interest. However, it seems Ilorian has gain more confidence and strength than any fallen angel we ever saw."

"So he's more powerful than the devil or equivalent?"

"He has always been more powerful than the devil, he just prefers lurking in the dark. Ones enemy would not see you as a threat if you are hiding behind someone strong but not as stronger than you. Now, Lucifer is stuck in hell as he roam this earth as a king. Peter say you know what will happen if the angels interfere, heaven wants to rage war, but his alternative solution was you."

I scoffed lightly and shook my head in disbelief. "I'm just one woman with no powers nor even the slightest clue on what I have to do to even defeat Gavriila again. How am I supposed to take down the entire family?"

"I can not make that decision for you, Jupiter. I am only here to keep you alive and aid you through the quest."

"Giving me advise is aiding me. Give me something, tell me why Gavriila said I was her twin, tell me how I'm supposed to reach my portal, tell me-"

"Enough!" The childlike voice became dark and sinister, the wind shifts into a fast and heavy pace, as the bright blue sky became dark and thunder clapped above us. Soon, his anger subdued with a heavy sigh. "Too many request for a mind that is not yet clear. I am able to tell you one thing about you and Gavriila, the fact you both are connected, not just through blood but by time and soul."