Chapter 27

?? POV

I can't believe you Y/N. I trusted you and now your actually.....
No, I'm just seeing things. I'll get you back
Y/N, sooner or later. You'll see it coming in a blink of an eye
You smirked.
I know you love me, I saw it in your eyes. One day I'll save you from him...
.
.
.
I'll make sure he rots in hell...

TAEHYUNG POV

You say her causally making airplane noises not even noticing that you were done treated her wound.
Then you pinched her leg and she yelped.
Y/N: OW! YOU CAN NEVER STOP HURTING ME!
You mockingly laughed and pulled her outside.
You led her to the kitchen and stared at her holding her hands.

Y/N POV

Y/N: What do you want to tell me?...
You said being suspicious.
Taehyung: Nothing. I just love your face
You rolled your eyes.
Y/N: Listen.....I know you love me more than anything but.... I don't like you, I like someone else.
You said looking down.
Taehyung: But.... I marked you.....you belong to me. YOU CANT LEAVE ME OR ILL DIE!
You flinched at his crazy words.
Then he had a menacing smile.
Taehyung:You want me to mark you more right?! I'll show you.... I'll show you that your mine!
You backed away at how scary he looked, and he kept on walking closer with that wide smirk.
He licked his lips and opened one of the drawers, pulling out a knife.
Your breath flinched, he wasn't like this before.
Y/N: Please.....don't do t-this...
You said with pleading eyes.
Taehyung: Too late baby.....
I'm still breathing for you, and my heart is aching at all the words you just said..IS IT TRUE!?
You nodded "no", you didn't want him to get any more mad
Taehyung: LIAR...

(A/N: skip that part if you want👇)
———————————————————-
Then he pinned you on the wall, holding the knife at your neck
You whimpered.
Y/N: No please! I-I love you....please let me go...
He chuckled
Taehyung: Love?! What is love? It's nothing but nonsense!
He laughed like crazy
You felt the knife going through some of your flesh
Y/N: Ahh! Please.... stop!
It didn't take long until you felt hot liquid pouring down your neck
You groaned at the pain and felt something else on the blood
He was licking the blood off, smirking like a maniac.
You threw your head back at the pain. You felt hot tears streaming down your face.
Taehyung: Wouldn't want this precious blood to go to waste....
He licked the cut clean, and it stung a lot.
Y/N: Ahh, stop......t-this is wrong!
He stopped and looked at your scared wet face that was full of sweat and tears.
Taehyung went to your ear and whispered
Taehyung: Your so fuqing hot kitty....
You pushed him away and he fell with the knife slipping out of his hand.
He sat up and looked at you crying
Taehyung: No don't cry baby..... you made me do that. Its your fault.
He did it again
He blamed you on something that he would do all by himself...
.
.
.
He hugged you and kissed your forehead.
Taehyung: It'll be fine kitty, just behave and you'll get your treats hahahahahaha
He laughed again almost making you deaf. You prayed for him to stop but obviously if wouldn't happen.
Then he picked you up and carried you somewhere.
Y/N: W-where are we going?...
He chuckled.
Taehyung: you'll see..
You felt your neck ache, at the immense pain. You whimpered at each step he took but he didn't even care
What kind of person is he?!...
He put you down and stared into your eyes then looked down to your neck to see dried blood. He had an emotionless face like whatever just happened was normal.
You looked at him with a " what are you looking at" gesture.
He sighed and got the first aid kit, obviously to treat your wound.

————————————————————
.
.
.
You were sitting on the bed and comprehending what just happened. You caressed the bandaged wound and just remembered that you were PrEgNaNt...
Y/N: UGH! Why is life so dumb?
You sighed and looked down to your slightly inflated stomach.
Y/N: Hi sleepyhead..... how are you doing? I don't want Taehyung to be your father, never ever in a million years. I want you to be safe, who knows what he'll do to you....

Then you fell asleep...
.
.
.
*************************************
2 Months have passed, and he still does the same thing to you continuously ever since you said " I don't like you, I like someone else"...
He still hurts you and blames you for it.... But day by day, he gets more possessive of you. He never lets you leave the house or interact with anyone except for Tzuyu....
Yes, he agreed to let you talk to her.... but he still supervises you in case.
.
.
You didn't know what to do. A part of you just wanted to feed him the cyanide but you knew it was wrong and you could be charged of murder. Your body just wanted to end him right now and there but your mind had second thoughts.
Sometimes you wouldn't sleep properly, cause you were afraid of him stalking you or hurting you in the middle of the night.
.
.
.
It was the daytime and Taehyung was out of the house. He locked all the doors and windows, so there will not be a chance to just leave.
You heard the phone ring and went to pick it up.
Y/N: Hello?
??: Y/N..... I'm coming for you....
Before you can respond, the call ended.
He sounded like someone familiar but you couldn't recall who it was.
.
.
.
————————————————

This story might come to an end soon but I'll try to extend it a little more since you guys are always left on a cliffhanger.
( im sorry🙃)
I'll update soon!

Anshi~❤️