Chapter 31

Y/N POV
.
.
Your body grew stiff at his presence.
Why is he here?!
You still couldn't move, no matter how hard you tried to move your body.
" Y/N, I know you've met Kai before right ?", Taehyung said with an eerily smirk.
You shook your head and tried not to make eye contact.
You knew they were waiting for you to come down, but you wouldn't move a muscle.

You heard Taehyung sigh and walk towards you eyeing your body and how it shakes at the sight of Kai.
He walked up the steps and grabbed your waist leaning to your ear with a predator-like aura.
" You better behave and listen to my every command, or else there will be harsh consequences..."
You shivered at his words and quickly nodded at him.
He smirked at your face inches away from his.
You look down at his lips still curved into a smirk. Without thinking you reach your hand out to his lips and caress them softly, feeling the pillow-like skin on it.
He stopped smirking and looked at you confused still accepting your soft touches.
You didn't know what you were doing yourself yet still feeling his lips against your hand.
You snapped back in reality when Kai cleared his throat crisply.
Taehyung chuckled and brand his arm up so you could hold onto it.
You hesitatingly held onto his arm and he walked down the steps with you.
What was wrong with me?
I just embarrassed yourself in front of Taehyung, Kai, and the others.
Sometimes I need to control myself ....

" She can get a little out of hand, since she....loves me so much."
You mentally scoffed at his stupid words but didn't show it, knowing what would happen it you did...
.
.
.
Kai was driving the expensive looking van while you and Taehyung were at the very back of the van and the rest of the guys were in the middle.
You looked out the window so you wouldn't have to interact with Taehyung.
But a question still lingered in your head.
" Why are we going to a dinner?", you asked out of the blue.
Taehyung's gaze fell on you and answered.
" We were invited because my company got promoted by another famous company overseas. And now we are going to meet them just so we can settle them things down", he stated.
Company?
Since when did Taehyung own a company??

You furrowed your eyebrows while looking at Taehyung, he sighed at your confused face.
" If you didn't know, I do have a company, I just didn't tell you"

You pressed your lips into a thin line and looked back outside, admiring the stars shining in the night sky.
Out of a sudden, you felt a hand in your thigh gently caressing it. You looked over and saw Taehyung smirking and eyeing your body.
You look at him in disgust and try to move his hand away but it wouldn't move.
"Stop!...", you whisper-shouted.
He still didn't move so you did what your dumb brain had in mind.
" A BUG!!!", you yelled.
Taehyung immediately took is hand away and started panicking slightly yelling like a little kid, while Kai was watching in disappointment from the rear view mirror.
You laughed like crazy which got Taehyung mad. He was embarrassed in front of everyone anyways.
Taehyung have you a death glare that got you to shut up quick.
You pretended to look for something on the ground but got pulled up by Taehyung.
You shrieked and next thing you know, you were on his lap.
He held your waist tight and brought you closer.
You struggled to get off but heard Taehyung groaning lowly each time you tried.
" You better stop struggling before I start something else", he whispered.
You immediately stopped and he smirked at your action.
You averted his seductive gaze and bit your lip still being nervous around him.
He pulled your chin up and gave you a peck on the lips and you looked flustered.
He chuckled and pulled you closer to the point you can't breathe, lips almost touching.
You pushed him away with all your might and you harshly landed to the seat next to you.
You look at Taehyung and he scoffed, looking away.
You sighed and sat back to where you were.
" we're here." , said Kai.
You look out the window and saw a huge building with red carpets along the entrance and large pillars surrounding the area making it more fancy. You walked out of the car and stood in front of the building admiring the intense view.
Taehyung slid his arm around your waist and whispered into your ear
" You better behave when we go inside, otherwise, I will punish you", he said.
You gulped and Taehyung led you to the entrance having you in a secure hold.
" Name?", you look up to see a security guard.
" Kim Taehyung, and this is my fiancée Y/N", he said.
Your eyes widened
FIANCÉE?! DID HE JUST-
The security guard nodded and opened the huge matted glass door.
You walked in the was amazed at the sight of the interior.
You look around to see people wearing fancy, expensive clothes.
" Here he comes, act like a good kitty", Taehyung whispered.
Who??
You look around the place to see who's coming and your eyes landed on a man walking towards you and Taehyung.
He looked like he was in his 50's and had grey hair, but still looked formal.
IT BETTER NOT BE A PEDO...
You look anywhere else but the old man.
When he approached you, he greeted Taehyung warmly.
" Taehyung! My boy, how have you been? I'm glad we can give you a break from all this stress!", he said enthusiastically.
Taehyung smiled at him and greeted him back.
" And who is this pretty lady?", he said while smiling at you.
" This is Y/N, and Y/N, this is my Dad, also the original CEO of this company."  He said
Wait what?
His dad?? But I thought he said his dad passed away! Was he lying this whole time...
You glared at Taehyung and walked away with a strong attitude.
Taehyung looked at you in disbelief and apologized to his dad. Then he rushed over to you full of anger in his dark eyes.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED..
What do you think will happen next?
HAHAHAHA
Sorry I was too lazy to continue😂
But I'll update soon boi
Anshi~❤️