Chapter 32

Y/N POV

You were trying to run for your life knowing what would happen if Taehyung caught you.
With the heavy weight in your stomach, it was more difficult.
" Y/N! COME BACK!", he shouted
You didn't look back and kept on running, pushing people out of the way. You eventually led yourself outside and looked for a place to hide.
You spotted a bush near a forest and ran to it, hiding behind it, peeking out of it, you see Taehyung looking around for you. But he looks scared, and nervous while looking around for you. Before you can comprehend anything, you felt a painful bang at the back of your head completely knocking you out cold. You fell to the hard ground and slightly seeing a shadowing figure above you before passing out.

.
.
.
.
You woke up with your head pounding like a hammer inside your head.
" ugh..... where am I?...", you mumbled.
Then you hear chuckles on the other side of the room.
turn your head not prepared to what you were seeing with your scared eyes.

" Jimin.....", you whispered.
He was leaning against the wall watching you in amusement and smirking like an idiot. He held his chin up looking at you seductively.
" Jimin, how....how did you-!!"
" You look hot strapped down on my bed baby." He said. You gasped and looked at your wrists and ankles strapped down on the bed frames making it look hot to Jimin. You were confused though, this wasn't the Jimin you knew. He looked like he hadn't slept in days.
He eyed you but frowned when he saw your stomach.
" You're pregnant...", he said menacingly.
" Jimin. Why are you doing this?! Where is the sweet, cute Jimin I know!?", you yelled.
He walked towards you and carressed your stomach.
" It shoud've been mine!!"
He smashed the wall next to you and made a hole in it making you flinch at his sudden movements, and knowing he just dodged your lingering question.
He grabbed your neck, squeezing it until your breath cut off.
You shook your head trying to get out of his grip but it wouldn't work.
He looked mad....... but scared at the same time. At the brink of your death someone walked in the room.
For u" Sir, someone is here to meet you", the man said.
He smirked before letting you go and walking off. " I'll be back Y/N." He left the room with you still strapped down.
You look to your right and see a guard that looks about in his 20's. He wore a formal suit and an earpiece.
" Excuse me, man". He looked over to you and smiled warmly. " Yes, Miss Y/N?", he said. " Can I leave?, I'm on my period and I need pads", you said. He chuckled at you and shook his head in disbelief.
" I don't think so, unless that's a fake baby", he pointed at your stomach. That's right, stupid Y/N, you're pregnant :/
" Uhm, can I leave tho?" " Sorry miss, it's boss' orders", he shrugged.  " BOSS!?, ISTG NO ONE TELLS ME ANYTHINGG!", you yelled. He was taken aback and said something in his earpiece that you kind of heard.
" Boss....... I think... her water broke ..."
"Bish, no it didn't!", you screamed. Next thing you know, you felt a huge amount of liquid drip down on the bed. You eyes widened and you yelled. " MY WATER BROKE!" The man immediately called Jimin and he came rushing upstairs. Jimin whacked the door down and saw you struggling in pain, so he quickly unstrapped you carefully and carried you downstairs. " Get the car ready!" He ordered one of the men.
He quickly put you in the backseat of the car and went to the drivers seat. You felt like the baby was going to burst through anytime. " Y/N! it's going to be fine just hold on a little bit!" Your heavy breathing accelerated as Jimin drives faster. You see his knuckles bulging out as he held onto the steering wheel.
What happened to him? You thought.
When he reached a nearby hospital, he undid his seatbelt, came running to you and picked you up from the backseat.
" Jimin.... I can't endure it anymore!"
" Don't say that, you'll be fine"
He ran in the building with you in his arms. The nurses around the area noticed what Jimin was trying to do and rushed to help me. A bunch of people came running out in their white uniforms and I was carefully rested on a white bed they brought.
Many doctors and nurses were surrounding me whilst pushing the rolling bed into one of the surgical rooms.
Beads of sweat was dripping down my face and neck.
I look beside me and see Jimin running with the doctors. Is he bipolar of something? At first he was acting like a second Taehyung but now.... he's normal.
They finally led me to a room and got everything ready .
"Are you her loved one sir?", one of the doctors asked. Jimin nodded.
" But it isn't my child", he said sadly.
The doctor nodded and pat his back. "You'll experience this one day..", the doctor said and began the procedure. They attached the IV fluids to my wrist and put on a patients' uniform on me. " Okay lets not waste any time", the doctor said. Before they can start, someone barged into the room, panting heavily with sweat lingering down their face like they ran a marathon.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Taehyung?"

TO BE CONTINUED

Hey people! I know I haven't updated in a while leave me alone ><  
BUT,   I heard Bangtan's new song!!
IT WAS BLESSED. FRIKING JUNGKOOK KDJDJDFNND.
I know even though he doesn't know that I exist, he is still my Coconut tree 🌴   <3

I'll update soon
Anshi~❤️