Chapter 29

Y/N POV
.
.
.

* Time skipped to an hour*
You were washing the dishes thinking about why he cried and started crashing things around.
" I should ask him...", you thought.
You quickly finished the last remaining dishes and dried them before putting them in their areas.
You sighed and marched up to his room.
Go on... knock on it...
You were hesitant but you still have it a try.
You softly knock on the door and he immediately opens it.
But, he looked scared, or nervous....you couldn't describe it.
His hand resting at his side was shaking nonstop like he had a tremor.
" um.... can I talk to you?", you said softly. He nodded and opened the door further signalling you to come in.
You slowly walked in and he closed the door, sighing at the same time.
" I just wanted to talk about.... why you were.... crying today", you said.
He looked down and had a sad expression that you didn't notice. You can clearly see that he is either scared to tell you or that if he tells you, he might hurt you in some way.
" pills...", he simply said before you noticed his eyelids getting heavy and passing out right in front of you.
Your eyes widened and you quickly ran to him holding his head at your lap.
" Taehyung! Are you okay!?". You looked around for anything to use and found a glass of water.
You rapidly got up to take the glass of water to pour on him but something caught you off guard.
It was a book. But not just any book, the cover looked like it was stained with blood and it was very old, it didn't look pleasant at all.
As much as your curious side wanted to investigate it, it wasn't the right time.
You ignored it and went back to his passed out figure to put light sprinkles of water on his face.

He squinted his eyes and slowly opened them, landing them right at your eyes, staring at them for a moment before saying,
" Hey kitty..", he said creepily.
You looked at him confused then got up as he followed not leaving your sight. He looked completely fine as if nothing happened to him, but something looked off. He didn't have that nervous or scared face, but a creepy smirking face looking at you hungrily.
" u- uhm, are you... okay?", you said nervously.
He didn't say anything but just kept on walking Closer to you. You looked around and you were close enough to reach for that bloody book you saw.
You grabbed it and Taehyung instantly stopped in his tracks, frowning at you.
" Don't come any closer or ill rip it!", you said being scared at what he'll do.
But he started smirking again then continued walking towards you.
" go on... I don't care about it anymore", he said.
He didn't mean it. Knowing him, if you ripped it, he would be furious. So instead you put the book down and pleaded for you life.
" Taehyung... why do you do this? Please...j-just let me live in peace...", you said as your eyes got teary.
His face softened like he shook off that creepy face and when he was close enough to you, he looked into your eyes then embraced you like his life depended on it.
You felt him squeeze you harder not wanting to let you go...
You were taken aback at his sudden behaviour but you silently sobbed on his chest.
" It's okay, I'm here.... don't cry", he said trying not to cry himself.
You were super confused.
After a while, you let go and held his hand this time being serious.
" please tell me..". He sighed before bringing you to his bed and sitting you down.
He sat down beside you and looked at your stomach.
" I'm going to be a father soon", he said softly.
You also look down and caress your stomach looking sad and frustrated at the same time.
" Hey... I'm sorry. It's all a misunderstanding..", he said sadly holding your chin up at his eye level.
" why do you do this.....?, you said holding back your tears.
He sighed and embraced you once again patting your back gently.
" What Misunderstanding?", you said sharply.
.
.
" Well, to start off....", he looked down at his hands. He didn't want to tell you now because it's too late but the sooner the better... " I....I have...split p-personality disorder...", he mumbled.

You looked shook.
How come I didn't know this sooner?? Is this what he was trying to hide all this time?...

You gave him a " what do you mean" look and he continued.