Chapter 34

Taehyung's POV

You walked out of the ward in defeat. Many thought were flooding your head at the way Y/N said those words.

"Why.......why Y/N?", you sniffled and walked out the hospital, getting angrier and angrier at her/

It's all her fault.... she has to die. SHES GOING TO DIE!

You smirked and got into your car, thinking of all the ways you can torture her. It's the only way I can have my Y/N back...

Y/N POV

You sat up on the bed while holding your child. Looking at her unique features made you think about Taehyung.

She has the same eyes as him, and those lips......is exactly like Taehyung's.

The doctor came in the room with all the paper work.
" Miss Y/n, the baby is in perfect condition and it's a very healthy one too.", he said happily.

You smiled and thanked the doctor for everything.

" You can get discharged tomorrow evening, but if you really want to, you can go tonight", he smiled.

You returned the smile and nodded.

" Sure! I'd like to go home tonight!", you said. He nodded and walked out of the room. After a while your phone buzzed. You put the baby in the crib beside you and looked over to see what it was and your eyes widened.
.
.
.

Taehyung POV

You chuckled evilly while texting Y/N on your phone. The bad side had come out of you and is now taking over your body but you couldn't do anything to get rid of it.

Me: Blood is a nice sight to take in..

Princess: Tae, what are you talking about?!

Me: can't wait until you're home...

Princess: STOP IT NOW! What's gotten into you??

You didn't reply and put the phone down.. holding a knife in your other hand, looking at it deeply had you thinking of really......really bad things.

Y/N POV

Time skips
.
.
.
.
The doctor walks in and greets you politely. He gives you a bunch of paperwork that you slip into your bag and thank him once again.

" Okay... are you ready to go home now?", he said. You nodded and got up to pack your things. Once everything was packed, you took your baby in your arms and walked off. You didn't want to contact Taehyung with what creepy things he said a few hours ago so you decided to go home by yourself. While walking the baby started crying again so you pat it gently to make it stop.

"It's okay... we're almost home", you smiled at her and continued walking.
Once you reached Taehyung's house, you went up and knocked on the door slightly nervous and clutching the baby closer to you.

The door opened revealing a tired and creepy looking Taehyung. His neck tie was loose with his sleeves rolled up and his hair a big mess.

" Come in baby", he smirked. For a second you got a bad aura coming from him but you ignored it, walking in to one of the bedrooms with the baby. At the corner of your eye, you saw him glaring at the baby. Maybe I shouldn't have told his all that back at the hospital..

Once you were in the room, Taehyung came in suggesting you to shower after a long day in the hospital.

" why don't you take a shower....I'll take care of her.", he said with no emotions.