Chapter 33

TAEHYUNG POV
.
.
You were looking everywhere around for her but couldn't spot her anywhere.

You were starting to get worried so you contacted your agency, ordering them to track down Y/N.

They followed the orders and left to do their job. After some time and agent got ahold of you and explained some important information.

" Sir, Jimin has her right now, but she's in a different room, should I keep pretending?", he said.

" YES, make sure you know what that rat is doing to her at ALL TIMES and contact me if something happens, you got it?", Taehyung said broadly.

" Yes sir!", he whispered into the ear piece.

Y/N POV

You were shocked but still in pain. You saw Taehyung rush to you and cup your cheek.

" Baby, it's going to be okay, just breathe", he said calmly.

Isn't he mad at me for running away? Why is he being so.............so nice to me?

The doctor turned to the nurses and ordered them. " take her to the intensive care unit!", he said.
The nurses quickly grabbed ahold of the railings connected to the bed and rolled the bed in a quick but steady pace to the intensive care unit.

" Sorry sir, but you're not aloud in this area, you'll have to wait outside", one of the nurses said.

" No, I have to be with my Y/N! Let me come please!", he said worriedly.

" We have this under control now please step back", the nurse said.

Taehyung sighed in defeat and sat down on a nearby chair.

You were tired, stressed, but most of all worried for the health of your child. All you felt was blood, sweat and tears surrounding you. Having your chest heave up and down because of your heavy breathing. You felt many tubes being pushed into your skin, your vision a blur due to all the hypertension you have been experiencing.

" Well have to get started with the procedure right away!", the doctor said.

" Okay miss Y/N, you'll have to push with all your might to make the baby come out safely...". , he explained.

You nodded and began the difficult, painful task...
( I'm too lazy for the rest of the procedure, and I don't even know how a woman giving birth works lol)

Taehyung POV

You say there, worried and stressed for the baby and Y/N's health. You were in your thoughts until you felt a presence behind you, but didn't look back.

" So, you made her pregnant huh? That's a shame, it should've been me, but oh well ..", he said.

You gritted your teeth and clenched your fists at the familiar voice. Why can't he just shut up?

You stood up straightening your back and facing Jimin with the most demonic gaze.
Jimin did the same, piercing his eyes into your soul.

" Why did you take her?...", Jimin said with gritted teeth.
.
.
You frowned but smirked a second later.
" Isn't it obvious?.... She loves me." You said proudly.

Jimin shook his head and scoffed.

" She doesn't love you, can't you notice it?.. She's scared of you dumbass. She never liked the way you treated her, the way you hurt her. Yet you don't even realize your own doings. When she ran away that day, I saw her trying her best to find somewhere to go away from you.
But when I saw her that day, it hurt my heart. Why didn't you take care of her? Why didn't you treat her right?
But you would never realize, it's just the person you are. I'm ashamed of you Kim Taehyung....", Jimin said angrily.

Jimin turned around and started walking away from you. He stopped midway and turned his head looking at you with a soft gaze.

" Change your behaviour before its too late.... otherwise you'll regret it. And please take care of her..." Jimin said with a small smile before walking out the door.

You couldn't do anything. He was right. I'm just a monster in a shape of a human. What's wrong with me?

You broke down in tears unable to do anything. I hurt my Y/N. Why didn't I change before?....

You cried more and more at the thought of her desperately trying to run away from you.
.
.
" Mr.Kim, you can come inside now, but be really quiet." The nurse said catching you off guard.

You quickly nodded and got up rushing to see Y/N and the baby. You opened the door and saw Y/N passed out on the hospital bed. You quietly went over to her and caressed her head, giving her a peck on her forehead. You smiled and wiped your tears so you can see her clearly.

" She's just resting, but if you want to see the child, you can follow me.", the nurse said.

You nodded and followed the nurse. She led you to a smaller and warmer room that smelt like baby powder and roses.

You were so excited to finally see your child. The nurse led you to a small bed and inside was a newborn child.
You couldn't believe your eyes. Is it real??

" It's a girl, congratulations Mr. Kim!", the nurse said happily.

You shot a tear just by looking at your little girl. You smiled and took her in your arms earning a hiccup from her. She's so cute...

You cried more and more while the nurse is patting your back, calming you down.

" I don't know how to thank you...", you said while crying.

" Oh don't thank me.. thank the doctor.", she said.

You nodded and walked out with the child your hands. You looked at her and she started crying.

" It's okay,shhh shhhh", you said.

You walked into Y/N's room and saw her awake staring at the ceiling. You walked over to her and she instantly gave you a glare, making you confused. She took the baby from your arms and sat up ignoring you.

" I'm so happy Y/N! I'm so happy we have a child! ", you said happily.

She looked at you And furrowed her eyebrows angrily at you.

" We? I'm pretty sure it's my child!", she said with gritted teeth.

You were taken aback by her behaviour.

" Y/N. What's wrong? Why are you mad at me?", you said.

" I- I don't think I want you to be the father of my child.....And I don't want you to be the father. I'd rather be her only parent.", she said sadly.

Your eyes widened at her statement. You walked closer and held her hand, but she didn't move, she let you hold it.

" Why are you saying this? Please, just give me a chance...I know that I've treated you badly and didn't even care about your feelings, and I'm really sorry. I mean it.", you said.

Y/N POV

Taehyung held your hand, but you didn't care. You knew how he would treat the child. He can't even treat you properly. So you can't expect him treating your child right.

You sighed.

" Listen Tae. I don't know if I can trust you. I'm sorry.", you said.

He looked down with pure sadness in his eyes, before turning around and walking out of the room without a second glance.

" I understand.", he said before leaving out the door.

You immediately broke down into tears, and clutched the child closer to you.

" Im so sorry"

——————————————
Yo
I'm sorry I couldn't update :(
I'm just having a lot of family problems at the moment and I never have time to update frequently. But I'll try my very best
To update ASAP.
I hope you all understand. I love you guyss💜✨   PS. This chapter is super boring :/

Anshi~❤️