Chapter 28

Y/N POV

You woke up and was about to sit up until you felt a sharp pain go through your neck.
You hissed and looked up to see Someone you would never..
.
.
" Jimin?!", you whisper shouted.
He gave you his eye smile and ran to you then hugged you. You were so shocked.
How did he get here without Taehyung noticing?? You mentally shrugged and hugged him as if your life depended on it. He pulled out and looked deep into your eyes.
" I missed you", he said softly.
You smiled and tried not to tear up.
" I missed you too....I'm so s-sorry that this happened to y-", you got cut off.
"No no, don't be sorry....it wasn't your fault..", he caressed your cheek and gave you a peck on your forehead

" But...what about Taehyung?.. He'll kill you if he sees you..", you said worriedly.
Jimin have you a sad smile and pat your head
" I wanted to see you Y-Y/N", he said weirdly.
You gave him a confused look and out of nowhere, Taehyung burst into the room, with messy hair and held a bloody knife in his hands.
" GET AWAY FROM HER!", he screamed.
You look at Jimin worriedly and he looked genuinely scared.
He looked at you then back at Taehyung.
" If you want her, you'll have to deal with me!", he said
Taehyung smirked then ran to him with full force holding the knife with a tight grip aiming it right at Jimin with that piercing gaze.
Without thinking twice, you pushed yourself to block Jimin and......
.
.
.
" Y/N, NO!!"...

Darkness
All you can see is darkness.
You can hear the faint sounds of yelling ringing through your head over and over again.
.
.
.
Is it worth dying?
The mantra that kept on repeating in your head knowing you have another innocent soul in you, prying to be free in the matter of 5 months.
But no, your dead.....so it's dead.
————————————————————

"NO!!"....
You yelled at the top of your lungs.
You shot up looking around being relieved that it was only a nightmare.
Beads of sweat trickling down your face, breathing heavily at the thought of your only child dying, all because of.......Kim Taehyung

Its still unbelievable that someone like him is my child's father. Why does it have to be him?
Ignoring all that you snap your head down at your body to see that your completely fine.

You quickly got out of bed still feeling the same pain at your neck and went in front of the mirror. It looked really bad and you couldn't tolerate this anymore.
" I hate you Kim Taehyung", you said trying to hold back your tears.
You ignored the wound and went to take a shower.
—————————————————
After you were done, you did the rest of your morning routine and walked downstairs.
You were about to go down the steps when you heard a faint sobbing sound.
You got confused and cautiously followed the sound, but it led to Taehyung's room.
You tried to open it, but of course, it was locked.
You put your ear to the door and listened carefully.
"I hurt her..... I hurt her.....I need to find them"
What does he need to find?
Then again you heard sobbing coming from Taehyung.
Why is he...crying?
You were super confused. You wanted to walk away and just let him be, but a part of you wanted to console him and comfort him.

You looked at the door and hesitatingly knocked on the door.
" Taehyung?", you softly said.
No response. You knocked again and you heard footsteps coming closer to the door.
You stepped back and heard the door unlocking.
He opened the door and to your sight.....he had red puffy eyes and he was sweating. Almost like , he couldn't control himself on something.

" what do you want!", he choked out.
You opened your mouth but no words came out looking at the horrifying sight of him.
" i-if your going to be silent, then leave me alone", he said.
You slowly shook your head and without thinking, you went into his embrace.
He didn't do anything but just stand there looking down at you.
You let go and looked at him in the eyes.
But his eyes averted to your neck staring at the cut he made. He had a sign of regret but you didn't see it.
You gave him a handkerchief from your pocket and he stared at it
" Please dry my eyes", he mumbled.
You sighed and took the handkerchief, now patting it on his eyes.
He stared into your soul looking into your e/c eyes.
Once you were done you gave him the handkerchief and gave him a soft smile before walking off.

Taehyung POV

WHERE ARE THEY?
.
" ARGHH!!", you yelled. You started getting dizzy. You felt like someone was controlling your body again.
" Do it!"
" No! I CAN'T"
" I don't want to hurt her again"..
" You must teach her a lesson, punish her!"
You grabbed your hair pulling on it unable to bear it any longer.

I need to get rid of it!
You slumped against the wall and covered your ears.
After a while, you saw images in your head, images of you hurting her. How you brutally raped her, how you branded your initials mercilessly, to the cut on her neck.
They kept on flashing in your head. You tried to stop them but all you see is her innocent face begging for you to stop.
It was hurting so much to the point you cried. You let all your emotions out regretting all the things you have done to her just because you don't have " them".
The medication that you were prescribed for your split personality disorder.
" I hurt her.....I hurt her.... I need to find them"
.
.
All of a sudden, you heard knocking on the door
"Taehyung?"...
You heard her voice calling for you but you didn't respond.
She knocked again and you used all your strength to get up on your two feet.
You opened the door to come face to face with...Y/N.
Looking into your puffy eyes, and being drained into those e/c ones.
.
.
She looks beautiful...too beautiful to be my Y/N
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED...

If you didn't really understand, Taehyung was diagnosed with split personality disorder, which means he has TWO different personalities in his soul. Of course one bad, and one good.
Just to let you know~

I'll update soon
Anshi~❤️