Chapter 30

Y/N POV
You got out of bed early in the evening and were super bored since you didn't know what to do for the time being. Many thoughts were filling your head and didn't know how to get rid of them.
" ughhhhhhhh!", you groaned. Then you got an idea.
What if me and him go out somewhere....
Your mouth gaped open but then closed shut. What if he says no..
But you gave it a try. You quickly ran downstairs not looking where you were going and harshly bumped into Taehyung's chest, making both of you stumble back.
" OUUU!" , he yelled.
" IM SORRY... I'm so sorry", you said looking down.
You were running down so fast that Taehyung was at the end of the stairs about to go up until you bumped into him.
You swear you had a concussion for 2 seconds.
You put your hands in front of you to prepare for what was gonna happen
You kept looking down waiting for him to rage but he didn't do anything.
He lifted up your chin and whispered into your ear.
" Watch where your going.... and touching because that will go further if you don't stop", he smirked.
Your eyes widened and you took your hand away from in between his legs that somehow got there when you were trying to defend yourself. sOmEhOw >>
You were so dumb that you didn't know you were accidentally touching " it".
" I'm sorry...", you mumbled.
He was so close to you that you had to push him away and scramble to the kitchen pretending you came to get food so you can leave from this awkwardness.
You heard him chuckle and his footsteps faded away with each step.
You finally let out your breath and stood there awkwardly cursing at yourself for what you did.
after a while of you strolling around the place, you heard his steps coming down towards you and you turned around to see him walking down with a mid length red lace dress.
You look at him confused and he just chuckled.
" You better get ready, we're invited to a dinner tonight.", he said
You look at the dress then back at him shaking your head no.
His face darkens and he moves closer.
" Wear. IT", he said strictly.
You quickly grabbed the dress and ran upstairs out of fear and shut the door.
THE HELL..
You eye the dress up and down. Then you scoffed.
" Not bad for a dress from the dollar store!", you said sassily.
You stripped your clothes off and wore the dress, perfectly fitting your curves each time you slid it up your body which was the exact size the dress was. You look behind you in the mirror to see a zipper that's undone from the top to your lower back. You did your attempt and tried to zip it up with all your might but it wouldn't even give you a chance. You sighed and tried again but no luck.
You had no choice...
" TAEHYUNG!", you yelled.
You heard his steps descending closer then turned the knob to come face to face with a stunned looking Taehyung.
" Damn baby, you look so hot..", he said licking his lips and seductively eyeing you up and down.
" Stop licking your chapped lips and help me.", you said in frustration.
He looked confused then smirked.
" help you with what😏", he said smirking, having erotic thoughts in his small head.
" MY ZIPPER for God's sake", you yelled.
You turned around and waited for him but he didn't do anything.
He looked offended then crossed his arms
eyeing your pale back.
You sighed then moved closer to him but he stopped you.
" Oh my gosh can you just help me?", you sighed.
He then moved closer to you and looked at you playfully.
" WhAt'S tHe MaGiC WorD??"
You rolled your eyes at his stupidity and answered. "Please."
He nodded then pulled the zipper up changing his playful expression to a seductive one.
Then he grabbed your waist making you flinch and whispered in your ear.
" You don't know how bad I want to take off that dress...", he said.
You turned around and gave him a sassy look.
" As if....", you scoffed and went to do your makeup and hair.
He just shrugged and walked away.
Once he was out of sight, you put on some light makeup and did some waves into your hair.
After you were done, you walked downstairs but stopped midway when you saw a group of mysterious, unknown people having a conversation with Taehyung.
You were confused
I thought he didn't have any friends or never talked to anyone else but me
You saw a familiar looking man, but couldn't recall who it was.
You listened attentively to what they were saying.
" We took the body out of sight......and burned it", the unknown man said.
You saw Taehyung nod
Wait...
Is it.... Jungkook's body?...
You look down in sadness over flowing your body. Your hands trembling at every thought of Jugkook's murder. Every single memory you spent with him, is still in your heart but you couldn't remember it in your mind. How he laughed at every dumb thing you do. The way he cares for your when your sick or injured.

He was everything you ever wished for as a child
But now that wish is not possible...
Not when he took away your happiness from everyone, even the one you had a crush on.
Your beloved Jimin...
You loved how he took care of you and kept you company when you were lonely. His crooked tooth that showed every time he smiled at you, which made you smile.

You hated Taehyung, though you never show it no matter how much you want to.
Your mind and body are two different things. They act differently, sometimes you can't even control it towards Taehyung.
" Y/N?...", one of the men said.
You look over hesitatingly to see one of them you never expect would see.
To your eyes, you were scared of the man looking straight into your soul.
But of course, it was none other than..
Kai.
.
.
.
——————————————————————
Hey people! I am so sorry that I couldn't update in a while. I was super busy with school and other things regarding my family. But I'll try to update soon so sit tight!
It's also pretty hard to come up with ideas for my chapters but I'll manage it overtime.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Anshi~❤️