Chapter 34 pt.2

2 years later...
.
.

Taehyung POV

" Y/N.......w-will you....marry me?", you asked while on one knee in front of her with a diamond ring portrayed in front of her.

She was speechless and shot many tears at the thought of getting married to the love of her life. She jumped up and down in excitement while you just chuckled at her cuteness.

" YES BIJ!!", you yelled and ran into his arms embracing him lovingly.

He smiled and pecked your lips. You both embraced each other some more, while Taehyung caressed your sides. You had your arms around his neck while his arms resting at your waist pulling you in closer. You smelt his hypnotizing fragrance making you want to lean in closer to him.
.
.
.
Y/N POV

He finally proposed to you.... you were waiting for this moment to happen so you can spend your whole life with him.

You learned many things about Taehyung. Like his past life, the disorder and much more. You were very sorry but it explained why he always acted like a crazy maniac. After that, things have been going in a smooth manner.
.
.
.
~ The Wedding Day~

Y/N POV

You were standing in front of the mirror in anticipation. A hand pat your shoulder that caught you off guard.

" It's okay! Many people are nervous when they are getting married for the first time.", she said smiling brightly.

You smiled back and put your hand on top of hers.

" Thanks Tzuyu. I'm glad your safe", you said.

Yes...Tzuyu, your one and only best friend that you thought you would never see again has come back. She stayed with Jimin in the hospital and took care of him the whole time. And once he was recovered, Tzuyu took him with her and they stayed together thinking of ways they can bring me back.

But that has changed ever since I was happy with who I was with...and that made me want to stay with them forever.

I had called Tzuyu and told her everything, from me having a child to marrying Taehyung. She was against it but still wanted what was best for me and to accept how I feel about it. She later then passed on the news to Jimin. They were very confused but were happy for me. They agreed to come to my marriage and along with other people like Taehyung's and my friends. We got many preparations ready and Tzuyu took me to a very fancy wedding dress store. I told her I didn't need an expensive dress but she reassured me that it would be fine.

I picked a pretty.....eye catching dress.

You said it was too much but she still bought it for you

.
.
" You look so beautiful...", someone said.

You looked back to see Jimin standing in the doorway admiring your figure. He smiled at you and you smiled back.