Chapter 1: Realizations

*Frank's POV *

I sat in my room, flipping through Blink songs on my iPod and staring at the guitar my mother bought me exactly six years ago. Bored, I decide to stare out the window to my room, at the- what used to be vacant- house and wondering what the new neighbor looks like. He has been here for 3 days and ignores all attempts at being greeted by the other people that live in this actually decent neighborhood. Normally, here in the lovely town of Belleville, walking down the street after 7 would be considered a suicide attempt, but here in the 'good part of town' as people call it, you could stay out until 9. Maybe.

But I digress.

Confused by the only other person on this road that seems to not appreciate human contact, I sit and let the typical questions start running through my head.

'Why did you move?', 'Where did you move from?', 'How old are you?'

All questions I would like to ask the man that is hiding himself in the house next door. Realizing I can only answer the nontypical question of- what does he look like?- would be trying to get a glance at him. I look over to the once abandoned house and am surprised to see that the window and the, normally closed , black curtains are wide open. Curious, I sit up up and peer inside. I see what appears to a bedroom with band posters one the wall and a medium sized directly under the window. On the black and red duvet I see a pale and young man with shoulder-length dark hair. I smirk to myself as I shift hoping to get a better view of the man that has had me confused for the past few days. Once I realize that shifting got me nothing but an uncomfortable position, I pull on the shiny, silver ring that pierces the left side of my bottom lip with my teeth. Should I risk being caught staring at him like the weird kid on the street?

I take the risk as I know that I will kick myself over not taking the opportunity to kill the curiosity that is eating me alive. I pull myself to my feet before slowly creeping forward hoping he won't notice me when I reach the window and start staring at him. Of course, as always, luck isn't on my side this time and he notices not even a minute later. I though he would just close the window and curtains after catching me, but instead he returns my stare with such an intensity that it starts to make me uncomfortable but also makes me want so badly to learn as much as possible about the attractive man next d-

Stop that thought right there. Frank, since when do you find other men attractive?

As I thought through that I mist have broke eye-contact because when I find myself looking for the pale skinned, raven haired, young man I come to see that he has been replaced by the black curtains and slightly reflective window I have come to know all to well over the passed three days.

Sighing, I return to my lonely bed and lay there for an hour or so thinking through whether I'm really attracted to this man, I find him good-looking but not attractive- attractive or if I'm just that lonely. I rule out the latter once I find that I have amazing friend who would never let me get lonely enough to be that desperate for anything. Eventually I fall asleep and come to the answer in my dream.

~Dream~

He straddles my waist as our tongues fight violently for dominance, locking together in some sort of dance but to no music. A steady beat and rhythm, medium paced. We stay at this pace, battling to the beat of the music in our head until I give in and let him have the dominant role, since he would have never given up. Fucking stubborn people. I realize that we won't go all the way but the boners we share show that we both won't some form of action.

As he takes his shirt off I stare at the deathly pale chest of the man whose name I still don't know but have already decided that I want to be fucked by or fuck. I wait patiently for his to take my shirt off as well and when he finally does so I run my fingers lightly down his sides and then to the front of his faded black jeans, that seem to be a pain to get off, putting enough pressure to elicit a sound of pleasure. Which I gladly receive as he grounds slightly from my touch. I put more pressure and just as he-

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I jump from my bed from my bed realizing 2 things.

1. I have to be ready and at school in little under an hour.

And

2. I have a massive boner

Opting to fix the latter rather than getting to school on time and getting punched around more than normal, I hop in the shower hoping I won't be too late. Aren't Mondays just fabulous?

*-*

Well that's the end of Chapter One. This is my first actual fanfic and I may get help from friends so I'll try and make it where its pretty cohesive. But then again I can't really make any promises... oh and if you want to get to know me then yeah.

I'm Ashelyn. I really love writing, drawing, music and MCR. I have quite a few friends who are writers and ship Frerard as well so they will probably help me with this. This won't really have a schedule so I'll post when I can. I'm sorry if that's not often but when I get writers block it usually lasts for a while so yeah... thanks for reading this.