Rules and Request

Author's Note: Hello lovelies, just a few rules and statements before you swarm into the world of requesting oneshots! (Side Note: The artwork above is mine. She's my OC Briana :3)

1. I won't do canon x canon. This might change somewhere along the lines, and I will let people know if it does, but I'm keeping them strictly canon x reader.
2. Don't request OCs. I know what it's like to want to see someone write your character with another, but for me the pressure of getting something about someone's character wrong is too stressful.
3. I don't do lemons; maybe the fluff, the cuddles, inappropriate filtering, but I'm not going to describe intercourse. Just not comfortable enough to do that.
4. Please don't push for me to finish anything you might request; I may choose to take the request, and I may not. This is partially because I may not be able to get my creative flow going, or I might be caught up with too much schoolwork to make the time to do all of them. If I do happen to take your suggestion, I'll be certain to state in the author's note at the top who made the request. It isn't a guarantee I'll take every single request, but feel free to make one.

That being said, feel free to make your request as creative as you like! By all means, I'm not here to restrict your sense of imagination. Some of these may not be requests either; they might just be me trying to get my writer's block cured or get an idea out. Have fun!
(PS. The picture up there is my OC. I doubt any of you would, but please be good and don't steal my artwork. 😅)