Angel Dust x Alastor'sYoungerSibling!Reader (Protective)

Author's Note: This request is from @galaxyfan999! The artwork above was uploaded on Pinterest by Amber Kleinert.
_______________________________

Residents of Hell thought they knew everything there was to know about Alastor; terrifying, sadistic, serial killer, immense power, etc... Those at the hotel thought there was nothing more to the radio demon, aside from whatever dark cryptic goals he may be harboring...

So one could imagine everyone's surprise when they found out Alastor wasn't living alone before he came to work for the hotel. No, he had a sibling. He'd mentioned Y/n in an offhand comment during supper one night, and when Vaggie asked who that was, he grinned wider and said,

"Why, I don't believe I've introduced any of you yet, have I? Y/n is my little sister."

Cue the record scratch... the table went silent as every occupant stared at the radio demon, trying to determine whether he was serious or not. Turns out, he was. He brought Y/n from the mansion to visit one day, his home before the hotel, and everyone had to admit there were a few similarities in their features; small, but there nonetheless. He simply hadn't moved her with him, as he felt it would be safer for her to stay on his territory. Not that anyone who knew of her existence would dare to touch her, lest they be violently torn apart.

At least, that's what Alastor believed. Surely no one could be so foolish as to even attempt it... right? Wrong. So very wrong.

Turns out that a certain spider had taken a little more interest than expected in Alastor's younger sibling. It's not as though Y/n wasn't old enough to have a relationship, but a relationship with Angel Dust. Now that was a completely different problem in and of itself.

The problem was that Y/n wasn't closed off to the idea, having a bubbly and contagious smile that practically hooked Angel as if he were dealing with drugs. He flirted with her, more than he ever flirted with anybody, and that was saying something.

He wasn't completely stupid, however, making certain that the more vulgar advances were while the radio demon wasn't in the room. Something that was becoming increasingly hard to do, as it seemed the more Angel Dust interacted with her, the more reluctant Alastor was to leave the vicinity.

Until one day, the boundaries were crossed...

They thought Alastor had gone for at least a little while, being called by Charlie for assistance in some paperwork and technical details.

Angel Dust chuckled, perhaps a little too proudly. "Looks like Smiles is finally gone."

Y/n rolled her eyes but cracked a smile. "You don't have to act like he's the plague, you know."

The spider demon gave a mischievous look, and that spark in his eyes seemed hungry and playful. "I don't know..."

He said, coming closer and draping two arms around your neck. Your face flushed a scarlet red, as this was the first time he'd ever gotten this close. He leaned in and seductively whispered into your ear.

"I think anything that keeps me away from you is worth being called a plague, babe~"

Your eyes widened at this cheesy but ultimately heartwarming flirtation, and for a moment, you felt yourself lean in towards him. You trailed your hands up his chest and went in for the kiss... before a hand suddenly grabbed Angel Dust by the collar and yanked him back so fiercely that you felt the wind brush past, and he was whipped around and pressed nose to nose with a very pissed off looking Alastor. Angel let out a shocked and nervous laugh, but you could tell he was about to get the hell beat out of him.

Oh, shit...

"Alastor, wait-!"

"Y/n, go outside and wait for me in the car. We'll leave just as soon as I string this degenerate's guts from the ceiling~!" He grinned maniacally, eye twitching with restrained murderous intent.

"No, I made the first move!" You lied, and watched as Alastor nearly dropped Angel in the shock of what he just heard.

"...what?"

Angel looked like his soul was about to leave his body, but recovered with just as much surprise that you were covering for him. Alastor looked from you, then to the fallen mobster, and then back up to you.

You took a deep breath, looking your older apathetic brother straight in the eyes and repeated. "I advanced on him. He was about to kiss me because I wanted it."

Things were tense and silent for a moment, before Alastor said, "Of all the people, my dear, why him?"

You offered a small smile, glancing at Angel Dust. "I like his company and his goofy personality. He just makes me happy..."

Angel's eyes widened, and now it was his turn to blush. He'd had a lot of past relationships, none of them ending to well or lasting very long, but... no one had ever said that to him before. Warily, he glanced back at the radio demon who gripped his collar and stared at him with narrowed calculating eyes...

And then Alastor dropped him. He let out sigh, rubbing his forehead as if a massive headache had just struck him. He almost strangled to get the words out, his smile extremely tight. "If... that is what you want... then so be it."

You and Angel Dust breathed out a sigh of relief as Alastor made his way towards the front door, but the sinister grin he gave told Angel Dust he would be watching him very closely. Angel didn't mind, more relieved that he hadn't been ripped apart and strung everywhere like twisted Halloween decorations.

After Alastor left, you looked over to notice Angel looking somewhat bothered by something. You frowned, concerned. "Hey... don't mind my brother. He's just being protective."

"It- It isn't that." Angel Dust admitted, hesitating for a moment before continuing. "Did you really mean that, what you said, I mean?"

Your expression softened as you suddenly turned his face towards you and planted a kiss on his lips.

"Every word."