Truth Or Dare...

It was about midnight on the dot , I was snuggled up by lou .  I don't know why but we always did this when we were watching movies .  I was warmed up by his warmth , his arm was secured tightly around my shoulders . While my head was buried deep into his chest . We were all watching Jack and Jill . I have seen that movie like 101 times . Nothing new , my favorite part is in the beginning when all those twins are talking to you . Once that was over i felt my eyes slowly drooping , that was until the body under me jumped up .  UGH ! " Lets play truth or dare "

" Whatever floats your boat lou " 

" I will start the game off " Louis said quietly as we gathered in a circle . On my left side was Niall on my right was Louis .

" Niall truth or dare " Louis spoke wickedly

" Knowing you I will go with dare  "

" I dare you to call who you like "

" Okay " He piped up .

" Ello , Demi yeah i really like you "

" Really " We only heard his side of the conversation . So, it was hard to tell what was going on .

" Oh , okay yeah i will talk to you later " He sounded disappointed .

" She has a boyfriend "

" AWWW , come here Niall " I walked over to Niall and engulfed him in a huge hug .  He smelt of Cinnamon which is my favorite .

" You smell good " i said nonchalantly

" Thank you I work hard to smell good "

I soon was laughing , while i was still in his arms .I saw Harry tense up what is that all about ??

" Harry truth or dare ?" he quizzed

" Dare "

" I dare you too switch a article of clothing with Liam " he confidently stated .They both took there shirt off and i could not help but stare at their abs . Louis caught me staring because he soon coughed .

" Boys go to the bathroom and do it " he wailed . Once they were down it was Harry's turn .

" Beth truth or dare ?" he interrogated

" Oh sh*t " I mumbled hoping no one could here me .

" Dare " I answered .

" I dare you to go skinny dipping in the pool " He sated with a cheeky grin on his face

" WHAT ?!?! "

" You heard me "

Lois thought this was funny . Oh thanks Lou !  I slipped into the cold London air , smelling of tea and coffee . I stood at the edge of the pool , staring intently into the water . I slowly slipped og my shorts , and my shirt . I felt insecure as i slipped off my undergarments .  I soon felt the rush of cold water across my body . The boys and when i say the boys i mean harry . He whistled and that is when i did the most unlady like thing i have ever did . I said F U in sign language . As i slipped back on my clothes . I ran into my house because  I swear my arms were about to fall off . I saw 5 pairs of eyes on me . " hi " I felt really insecure standing there . " You have a nice body Beth " Harry said cheekily and winked at me i blushed madly . GREAT !!

" I think it is time for you to go to bed " lou commanded . I did as i was told i walked up to hug louis .

" Goodnight Boobear I love you "

" Goodnight Beth I love you too " I walked over to hug the other boys . " Goodnight boys "

" Goodnight Beth " they all said at the same time . Wow that was awesome . I strutted up to my room carefully walking up the stairs .  You do not know how many times i have fallen going up the stairs . As soon I entered my room I pulled my Hot Pink duvet up .  I was almost asleep then i heard someone enter my room . They pulled my duvet up and layed down beside me . I turned around to see the one and only BooBear staring at me . I cuddled into his chest as he wrapped his arms around me . I slowly drifted off to sleep in my brothers arms .

       My eyes fluttered open , the sun glaring through the curtains . I looked around to see Louis gone . I slipped out of bed into the hallway and down the stairs . To smell the most amazing smell ever . PANCAKES !!! " PANCAKES " I screeched as i ran into the kitchen . To see my mom cooking , Louis and the boys talking amongst themselves , and Lottie , fizzy , and the twins watching Scooby Doo . 

" Scooby Doo " I soon as i said that everyone was staring at me . " What cant a girl like Scoby Doo ? " i questioned . " You remind me so much of louis . "

" I get that alot "

*KNOCK KNOCK * I forgot it was Sunday . Every Sunday my best friend Sabra came for breakfast . Sabra is a pretty child . She had her hair cut in a bob with layers . It looked really good with her dirty blonde hair . You could have guessed it but she has blue eyes . She was always there for me and vise versa . She was lke family , got along with everybody . When we get together all hell brakes loose . We are loud , crazy,screaming girls . We have so much fun together .  I walked up to the door .

 " Hey Sabra "

" Hey Vas ' Happinen ? " She was a huge directioner . She was very calm around louis though . 

" Louis is home " i practically screamed 

" When did he get back ?" she quizzed

" Yesterday morning dont scream but the boys are here too " She stood ther dumbfounded . We slowly krept down the hall , dragging her along with me . Everyone was at the table . Me and Sabra tookn are usual  seats at the end of the table . I happened to notice Niall could keep his eyes off her , with his mout opened a slight bit . I could not help I had to do it .

" Close your mouth you will catch flys ." He satrted blushung I just smirked knowing what I had acomplished . I jumped slightly when Harrys phone went off .

" Its Harrys girlfriend " louis bugged him .

" Shutup "

    My heart sank i dont know why though . " My i be exscused "

" Sure sweetie "

I walked up stairs Sabra following close behind . I have never felt that before  and i think it was jelousy . I went upistairs to call my boyfriend named Logan . Yes , I have a boyfriend . The only people who know is Lottie and Sabra . I could trust them with anything . Dont get me wrong i tell Louis everything , but not this . He would go all protective brither on him . I flipped through my contacts until i found LOGAN <3 . I clicked on it . 

RING , RING , RING . Finally he answered

" Hey sweetie pie , whats up ? "

" Nothing i just need to hear your voice , thats all "

" Beth come to my place , we need to talk ".

" Okay bye "

" bye "

 " What did he say ?"

" That we needed to talk "

" Okay calm down maybe it is something romantic "

" I doubt it " I felt tears forming in my eyes . I walked down stairs to the livivng area were everyone was .

" Hey Lottie , can I talk to you "

" Sure " 

" Logan said he needed to talk to me what does that mean "

"Well it could meen alot of things . Just go ther and see "

" Will you cover for me "

" Of course "

I walked over to his house which was fairly close . His was so much bigger than ours . His parents work for Universaal and direct some of there biggest movies . It is really cool , as i walked up his nice little walk way . I feel tears forming on my eyes . I was terrified what we were going to talk about . Too late now to turn back *KNOCK KNOCK*

  ( A/N ) HEY GUYS I SPENT ALL NIGHT ON THIS UPDATE AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT . THIS IS MY FIREST ONE SO IF YOU HAVE ANY ADVICE I WOULD APPRICIATE IT . I LOVE YOU <3 PLEASE PLEASE READ !!!! - LOVE BETH