Epilogue

• Opgedragen aan Crying So hard because this is my first finished book about One direction and I

-- Few years Later --

   " Hazza! " I yelled throughout the house waiting for him to answer. OH! Hi again.. so lets get you caught up. Me and Haz have finally moved into our own flat. It is very classic and I just fell in love with it. And One Direction?? Well they are bigger then ever. Never died out!

" Yes Babe? " He asked.

" Ready.. Louis is waiting for us! " I yelled back. I heard his foot steps run down the hall. With little Darcy in his arms. Yes, we have a baby girl and Lou and Joshy are 4 now. Can you believe it. Lou has curly hair like Haz. With blue eyes , I swear they are the most beautiful eyes ever! While Joshy looks like me, He has Hazel eyes and the cutest dimples!

" Lets go see Uncle Louis " The boys cheered. They loved him , because he was the best uncle ever. Darcy just giggle as Harry bounced her on his knee. I backed out of the drive and road down the highway.

---

 I knocked on the door waiting for someone to get there butts of the couch and get it. To my surprise Niall answered the door. He hasn't changed , except that his hair is brown.

" Hey Bethy! " He pulled me into a horan hug. He looked down at the little boys and smiled. " Hey Buddy's " He pulled the both into a hug and kissed there heads. He came up from his position and his eyes found our baby girl Darcy. He held out his arm's and Haz placed her in his.

I waked further in. Louis and El were sitting in the front room. El holding their little girly of only 1 month old, Beth. Louis shot up from his spot and pulled me into a hug.

" Hey sis " He whispered loudly.

" Hey big bro " I smiled. He picked up Lou and Josh turning them upside down.  The both giggled loudly and Louis sat them down. I moved further into the large house while Louis and Harry continued talking. The house was very modern, windows every where. The patio stretched out on the lake. The sun set reflecting perfectly on the water.

" Beth! " Someone yelled making me jump out of my skin. I turned around and saw Alex. " Alex! " I yelled back just as loud. Her and Zaynie have been married for 2 years now and a little one is on the way. I patted my hand on her large stomach and felt something move. " AHHH!! " I yelled and jumped back. She laughed.

" The baby just kicked "

" Ohh " I whipped of the imaginary sweat. Niall walked out closing the door behind him. Still had Darcy in his arms.

" Here you go.. She is a hand full. I can see how she is related to you " He laughed. I took her in my arms , bouncing her up and down slightly. She started crying.

" No,no,no,no " You whispered but she kept whining. I dug into my pocket , and pulled out her sissy ( Pacy ) She sucked on it lightly as her tears dried to nothing. I sat her on my hip and walked back in, Alex following me.

" Dinners Ready! " Niall screamed through out the house. I took my seat next to Haz. Joshy and Lou sat next to Louis. No surprise but Louis loved every minute of it. The servings were circulating the table. We were eating together like old times.

------

 The boys snored slightly in the back of the car as we drove home. Harry's hand kept working up my thigh but I just pushed it off. We pulled up the drive and carried them in. With out waking. I sat Darc in her crib and kissed her tiny head.

" Goodnight baby " I whispered. I went to my wardrobe and picked out my P.J.s and joined Hazza in bed. He was already asleep cuddling up to the blankets. I slowly layed down and shut my eyes. Then Harry pounced on me , Kissing my neck. I connected our lips as it got heated really fast. The last thing I remember from last night was my eyes closing.

I love you but I shouldn't!

This is it guys my first ever book! Published on here for everyone to see! I love everyone who took the time to read it! It means so much to me... Remember to read Trapped.. Sorry I am crying so loud getting weird looks from my family!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!