Who is she ??

" Well I am going to bed " I spoke up .

" Come on Bethy " Louis pouted .

" I don't feel so good " He just nodded as I went down the hall and into Harry's room . I picked up the duvet and laid down on his side . It was so warm , it smelled of him to . Sweet peppermint , with some axe . My eyes slowly closed and I was off to sleep . Guess I was that tired .

   I felt something warm on my lips , I knew exactly what is was . Harry . I kissed back immediately , enjoying every minute of it . I pushed him away cause I had to get ready . He understood and sat on the bed .

" Out " I pointed to the door .

" I have seen it all before " He smirked and left . I picked out some jeans and a oversised t shirt with a pair of TOMS .  I ran a brush through my hair , applied some light makeup . I left the room and went down the hall way .

" Hello boys " I smiled . They all half smiled in return and turned their attention back to the telly . I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some Trix cereal . I poured some milk and started to eat .

" Louis ready " I yelled in the room .

" Yes " He yelled right beside me . I just smiled at him and he returned it . I grabbed my phone and we both left . Today me and Louis were having a brother - Sister day . I linked my arms with him .

" What are we doing today boo-bear " I laughed .

" Well we are going to do whatever you want to do " He smirked at me . There was so many things to do in Atlanta .

" Hmmmm... How about we go to the braves game . " I smiled at him , and he nodded . I hopped out of the elevator . Louis ran ahead of me and dragged me along with him .

 We had pretty good seats .. not including that every seat in there was good . I looked over at Lou who looked so confused at the game going on . .

" You look confused " I giggled in his ear .

" I don't get it "

" Neither do I , lets blow this Popsicle stand " He nodded and we left .

    We were just walking along the streets going into little shops , and talking . Then I saw a jewelry store . I drug Louis into it kicking and screaming . I ran over to the rings and glided my hand across the glass gently . It was beautiful . Simple , but elegant . There was three big diamonds then the rest was small diamond outlining it . With silver lines around the diamonds . Louis came and joined me .

" You like it " He smirked

" Very much so "  I still stood there in aww of the ring . Louis literally had to drag me out of the store . Louis got out his phone and checked the time .

" Shit " He mumbled

" What " I asked

" Are concert is tonight in 2 hours " We were now running . Getting strange looks from random strangers going the opposite way . We ran into the elevator . He pressed the button like 100 times until the door finally the doors closed .

We entered the room and Harry pulled me into a hug . I inhaled his sweet scent . He let go and left the room  probably to get ready . Liam sat on the couch with his eyes on the telly watching the baseball game . This was my time to talk to him .

" Hello Liam " I sat down by him .

" Hey Beth" He said flatly .

" Okay .. Why are you so distant from me " I looked at him and he looked at me and a smile fell upon his face .