{Ten} ~ This Is Fun To You?

After a while of walking, we stood in front of the entrance to Belleview's local Wally World. Gerard wouldn't elaborate how he defined 'fun' to me. Whenever I'd ask, he'd say "Just wait Sugar, you'll see." The more I came up with possibilities, the worse my anxiety got.

"You got the bomb?" Gerard asked with a mischievious smirk playing across his lips. Bomb!?

"Yeah, we got the bomb." Ray pulled out what looked to be a...stink bomb?, from out of his pocket. Oh dear lord.

Gerard help out his hand so Ray could place the item in his palm. He grabbed a lighter from his back pocket and sparked it to life. "Alright, let's go. No one make a sound. Y/n, that should be easy for you Sugar." 

I glared up at him, but he knew that I was just being pouty. He lightly grabbed onto the sleeve of his jacket to pull me along. Smart on his side seeing that I wasn't going to follow without hesitation. 

We stopped at the corner of the building so that we couldn't be seen. Gerard peaked his head around swiftly to see if they were there. When Gerard returned with a smile, I knew that they were there as planned. 

With the flick of his thumb, the lighter spit out a flame. Gerard held the flame to the end of the fuse to light it. As soon as it began sizzling, Gerard tossed the light bomb around the corner to the group. 

"What the?" A male voice sounded with confusion. As soon as he finished his question, the bomb went off, releasing smoke everywhere. 

"Come on!" Gerard laughed, pulling the sleeve of the jacket. We sprinted away from the scene and to the parking lot. A few seconds after running, I realized why we did. It wasn't a smoke bomb, it was a stink bomb. 

"Gerard that nasty." I whined after we stopped running. 

"It's funny." He laughed, holding his sides. 

"This is your definition of fun?" I directed the question to the whole group who were laughing as hard as Gerard. Even Mikey was getting a kick out of it. 

"Oh this is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to our definition of fun." Ray wiped a tear from under his eye. Unbelievable.

"Why? What do you consider fun?" Gerard asked, standing up straight to resume his taller stature. Well, taller than me at least.

"I don't know. But definitely not this. This is just mean." I crossed my arms. Gerard playfully rolled his eyes,

"Oh come on Sugar, don't be all pouty." Gerard pulled me under his arm, not giving me a chance to fight back. He tilted my head up to force me to look him in the eyes, "Not a single part of you is having fun?" 

"No, not really." 

Gerard sighed, "Look-"

"GERARD I SWEAR TO GOD!" A voice screamed, swiftly approaching us. Gerard looked from me to the man behind me, my eyes following his. He had pale skin and spikey black hair. There were two others behind him with similar features. They looked to be brothers, I wouldn't be surprised if they were. Which one is Rem?

"Can I help you?" Gerard asked, sounding bored. I could see in his eyes that he was trying his hardest to fight back a smile or laugh. 

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR YOU ASSHAT!?" The man screamed, making me flinch.

"Why whatever are you talking about?" Gerard played cocky. I on the other hand, began to fee frightened by the group now standing in front of Gerard and I. The smell of stink was evident on them. I found myself hiding into Gerard's side without realization.

"You know what the fuck we're talking about." The one with a very chiseled face growled. 

"No need to be so hostile." Gerard help up a hand, then placed it on my hip to attempt to ease me. 

The one who just spoke looked from Gerard to me with a smirk, "Who's this pretty little thing?" 

Gerard tensed up and held onto my tighter, but didn't let it show in his face. He remained his egotistical self as he spoke, "How rude of me not to introduce you. Y/n, this is Remington, Sebastian, and Emerson. Boys, this is y/n. My, y/n." He clenched his jaw slightly at the last sentence to emphasize 'my'. I didn't really like that.

Sebastian stepped closer to me and ran a finger under my chin, "Well she's awfully pretty." 

"You better back the fuck off of her or I swear to god I won't hesitate to leave you laying in a pool of your own blood gasping for air." Gerard growled in his face. Everything about his composure changed. He went from cocky teenager to fucking serial killer in point two seconds flat. Sebastian backed away slowly with a hint of fear in his eyes. 

He motioned to the other two for them to leave. The three ran off as soon as Sebastian rejoined them. Gerard still had his eyes locked on Sebastian until they were out of sight.

"Calm the fuck down Gerard, they're gone." Frank punched Gerard's shoulder. After taking a deep breath, Gerard regained his composure and eased up. 

His eyes traveled down to meet mine. Not till now did I noticed how hard I was holding onto his tee-shirt. "Hey, no need to be scared Sugar." Gerard held my face in his hand. I felt uncomfortable at how protective he was over me. He's known me not even a full two days and he now treats me as if he owns me. "Want me to take you home?" 

"Yes p-please." I whispered. Gerard nodded and looked back over to his friends,

"I'm gonna take her home, alright? Meet me back at my place." He told them. The guys all nodded their heads, seemingly confused. "Let's go Sugar."

~^~^~^~

As we reached my street, Gerard told me to tell him when we got to my house. He kept his right arm wrapped around my waist and had his other hand shoved in his pocket. When we were two houses ahead of mine, I looked up at him.

"Mine's the tan one." I pointed to my house that slowly came closer. Gerard smirked, "What?" I asked.

"I live directly across the street from you." He chuckled lightly. Oh great...

Gerard walked me up to my front door and watched me dig the key out of my pocket. I unlocked my door but didn't open it yet. "Oh, you need your jacket back." I began taking it off until Gerard stopped me.

"No, keep it for now. I've got a few more. And like I said, you look good in it." Gerard said, making me blush again. 

It was silent again until Gerard stepped closer to me returning his hand to my hip. He used to other to cup my face and tilt it up to be angled at his. Slowly, Gerard leaned his head down to mine until his lips were millimeters away from mine. He didn't connect them just yet, giving me a second to back out. For some reason, I didn't. I don't know if it's because I was panicking too much to move, or if deep down I really wanted it to happen. 

When I didn't back out, Gerard let his lips press against mine. It didn't last much longer than four seconds, but it still sent electricity down my spine. I could pick up on the faint smokey taste that the cigarette he was smoking on our walk back left behind. When he removed his lips from mine, I was one-hundred percent positive that my whole face was on fire. Gerard just had a simple smile on his face. Not a smirk, a smile. "I'll see you tomorrow y/n." He told me before walking away. My hands shook as I reached for the doorknob. Jesus Fucking Christ