{Eighteen} ~ Sugar We're Going Down

Gerard and I went out to our usual spot after school with the rest of the guys. What's new? Though the boys had a bit more pep to them today than usual.

"Did you ask her yet?" Ray nudged Gerard.

"Ask her what?" Gerard replied, looking slightly nervous.

"About tonight." Ray clarified. Gerard sighed as he turned to look at me. What's tonight and why does Gerard seem so hesitant to ask me about it?

"Remember this morning when I was going to ask you something but I said never mind?" Gerard started, I nodded, "Well, on Friday nights we usually go out to the pub downtown and I was gonna ask if you wanted to come. But I figured you wouldn't want to or would sa-"

"I'm cool with it." I shrugged. Gerard stopped talking and looked at me surprised.

"You are? Like, a bar... an alcoholic bar? You'd wanna go?" He re-questioned. I nodded,

"Why not?"

Frank cheered and came over to sling an arm around my shoulder, "I like her. She's cool." Frank approved. Thanks?

"You aren't just saying that right? I'm not gonna ma-"

"She already said yes Gerard don't let her second-guess herself." Ray said from behind Gerard. I playfully rolled my eyes and shifted awkwardly under Frank's arm. Gerard noticed and came over to remove Frank's arm and replace it with his own.

"Territorial I see." Frank scratched his chin.

"Don't start Iero." Gerard warned. Frank rolled his eyes and grabbed his jacket from the bench.

"Where you goin'?" Mikey asked, pocketing his device.

"Home. I've gotta few things to do before tonight."

"Such as?" Ray asked, raising a brow.

"I need to head to the store to buy a pack." Frank answered.

"Of condoms or cigarettes?"

"Both." Frank winked at Ray before throwing his jacket on.

Ray laughed, "Oh please, it's not like you can get Gerard pregnant."

Gerard tensed up slightly, but I couldn't help but laugh. Wait... please don't tell me Gerard and Frank have fucked too.

"Oh fuck off. At least I get ass." Frank joked, smacking Gerard's butt as he walked by. Gerard huffed and held me closer to him as Frank did so.

"Hey Frank." I called after him. Gerard looked at me quizzically.

"Yea hun?"

"Do that again and It'll be the last ass you ever touch." I playfully warned him. It was clear that it was a joke so Frank laughed and looked impressed.

"Didn't think you had the courage to say that in ya. Good one." Frank shot finger guns at me then proceeded to walk to his car in the lot.

Gerard looked down at me, fighting a chuckle, "Want this ass for yourself, huh?" he teased. Of course I started blushed after he said that.

"Oh it was just a joke." I lightly hit at his arm. Gerard shook his head with a smile as he wrapped both of his arms around me and started spinning me around.

"Y/N WANTS MY ASS TO HERSELF!" He began screaming.

"Gerard!" I tried to hit his chest but he had my arms sandwiched against our bodies.

"Y/N LOVES MY SWEET SASSY ASS!" Gerard continued to shout and he roughhoused me around his arms. He eventually quit moving me about but kept his arms wrapped around my body. "Is my ass really that nice that the shy girl gets protective over it?" He asked me as if I was a baby.