{Thirteen} ~ I Love Getting Cut O-

Gerard slumped into his seat next to mine in art class out of breath. He looked straight ahead, taking deep breaths to regulate his oxygen intake. I on the other hand, couldn't keep my eyes off of him. His hair was messed up, falling all over his face and covering his eyesight. There were small beads of sweat lining his forehead from all the running he probably just did. And there was just something about watching his chest rise and fall that satisfied me.

"Did you get him?" I asked quietly. Gerard turned his head to look at me with a slight smile.

"Of course I did Sugar. Do you know me?" He replied with the slightest bit of cockiness to it. 

"What'd you do to him?"

"Oh nothing really, just tackled him. We were both laughing too hard to actually fight each other." Gerard pushed his hair back over his head but a single section of his hair fell back in front of his eyes. He didn't do anything about it but it was slightly bothering me, so I reached over and flipped it back with the rest of the jet black mop on his head. The corners of Gerard's mouth tugged into a smile. "So, I never really got an answer from you earlier." 

"What did you ask me?" I played dumb, but made it obvious that I knew what he was talking about. Gerard playfully rolled his eyes.

"You want me to ask again?" He smiled. I nodded, fighting a smile but failing miserably. Since when did I get so girly over him? "Y/n, will you go on a date with me?"

"I w-"

"Gerard, y/n, quit talking! I'm trying to teach here!" The teacher barked at us. 

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!" Gerard kicked the desk and threw his head back in aggravation. 

"Gerard, watch your mouth before I give you detention." He snapped at Gerard. 

"Fuck you asshole." Gerard groaned. I snickered once again feeling amused at his struggle to simply ask me out. Gerard lifted his head to look at me, "You think this is funny?"

"Yeah, a little." I answered quietly. Gerard smirked at me,

"I'll give you something to laugh at." Gerard reached over and proceeded to tickle the living shit out of me...

In the middle of fucking class.

While everyone was already staring at us.

"G-Gee! Knock i-it off!" I whispered yelled through fits of laughter. 

"Aww, you called me Gee. How cute." Gerard gushed, continuing the tickles. 

"Gee! P-Please, c-can't.....breathe!" I gasped for breath. I knew my face was on fire, not only from laughing but also from all the people I was positive were staring at me. 

"Only cause you asked so nicely." Gerard stopped tickling me so I could breathe. Now it was my turn to be out of breath.

"Unbelievable." The teacher (Who I think is Mr. Allen?) huffed before turning back to the board. Gerard snickered as he rested his arm on the back of my chair. As I finally caught my breath, I noticed all the eyes looking at me. Of course I immediately felt self-conscious and found myself hiding in Gerard's side. 

"Don't like all the attention Sugar?" He whispered down into my ear.

"Not one bit." I mumbled into his side. Gerard chuckled and held me tighter to his side. He gave a look around the room to anyone still staring. If they were, they certainly weren't now. "You gonna ask me or...?"

"Nah, that asshat ruined the moment." He glared into the teacher's back. 

I have no idea why I wanted Gerard to ask me out so bad. Haven't I been against us being together this whole time? What's up with the sudden switch? Fuck you Elle.