{Nineteen} ~ Drop Dead Gorgeous

Gerard told me to come over to his house at around eight tonight. I've realized that my grandparents would never allow me to do this, so I told them I was going over to a friends house to spend the night. They were skeptical about how late I was leaving but I was able to sell it pretty well. What can I say? Strict (grand)parents make for sneaky kids.

Since we're going to a bar, I decided to wear something a little edgier. I facetimed Tyler so he could help me pic out an outfit. Well, with the help of his sister Madison.

Together we agreed on a pair of tights, thigh-high black boots and a oversized grey sweater dress type of thing. I never really do much when it comes to makeup so I just did a bit of eyeliner and mascara. I straightened/curled my hair and kept it down. I thought I looked pretty cute, hopefully it was appropriate for tonight.

"Bye grandma! Bye pops!" I called into the house as I grabbed my keys and opened the door. When I got no response, I figured that they were already asleep. Old people, am I right?

I made the short walk to Gerard's seeing it's literally across the street. I knocked a few times on the door and was greeted by a lady with blonde hair. This must be his mom,

"You must be y/n! Oh how gorgeous." The lady pulled me in for a hug.

"Ma, ease up. Don't freak her out." I heard Mikey call from inside. She let go of me but held onto my shoulders.

"I'm Gerard and Mikey's mother Donna. It's nice to meet you sweetie, I've heard Gerard talk about you quite often." Donna smiled. Does he now?

"It's nice to meet you too Mrs. Donna." I nodded.

"Gerard's upstairs in his room. Second door on your left." She invited me into the house that was quite similar to mine when it comes to layout.

"Thank you." As I passed Mikey, I could see a smirk on his face, "What?"

"Mmm nothing." He covered his mouth to hide his expression.

"What?" I asked a bit more assertive this time.

"We're gonna be keeping Gerard off of you, that's for sure."

I rolled my eyes at Mikey and shot him a playful look. "Yeah, yeah."

I jogged up the steps and knocked on the door Donna said was his. I could probably tell it was his anyways from the loud punk rock music coming from it. "Comin'!" He yelled over the music. When the door swung open, Gerard's jaw just about hit the carpet as his eyes became the size of the moon. "You look....fuck." He breathed.

I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and I looked down so he couldn't see my blush. When I peaked back up at him, he was still staring at me, "Quit staring, you're making me self-conscious." I told him.

"Baby you've got nothing to be self-conscious about." Gerard shook his head and pulled me into his room. He kept his hands on my hips as he continued to look down at me, "Please look up at me Sugar."

"Only if you stop staring at me." I mumbled.

"How can I do that y/n? You're fucking gorgeous." He stepped closer to me. He forced me to look at him by lifting my chin with his index finger. "So beautiful y/n."

I've never been the best at taking compliments since it doesn't happen very often. Except for when it comes to Gerard. He likes to shoot them at me left and right. "Is it too much? I can change..."

"No, please don't." Gerard shook his head with a slight laugh. I looked at his outfit to see he's wearing the same thing he was earlier. A misfits tee shirt and jeans with patches and belts. The jacket from earlier is laying on his bed as are a bunch of other clothes. "Don't worry Sugar, I'm not staying in this."