Why is my life like this? - Kakashi Probably

Obito first woke to tiny licks on his cheek and a cool soothing wave of chakra on his right shoulder.

He has opened his eyes then, blinking blearily—feeling oddly tired and sluggish—only to meet wide golden eyes staring back at him. He blinked, so very tired to make sense of everything even when there was wetness touching his cheek, damp little thing that nudged his cheek as if urging him to wake up. The touch was followed by a tiny annoyed huff.

But he was so very tired.

Obito wanted to sleep.

He didn't fight the urge as everything faded back into darkness.

                                                                      -★-

The second time he woke, he lasted long enough to make out the face of his companion.

He returned to consciousness with a gentle huff near his ear and that soothing wave of relief again—this time on the right side of his chest—and he slowly opened his eyes, blinking in confusion at the dark ceiling and floating grey cubes scattered throughout the area.

Where am I?

There was a happy woof and warm breath right next to his ear and Obito tilted his head, feeling the strains of that sluggish movement more than he would appreciate, only to come nose to muzzle with a very happy-looking puppy.

The little ball of fluff barked happily, tail wagging in joy, though the glowing paws didn't move from his chest.

Glowing...paws...?

Obito tried to remain awake, tried to make sure if he really was seeing what he thought he saw—because he has never seen any ninken capable of medical ninjutsu before—but his body felt heavy and sluggish, and his head felt like it was stuffed with cotton.

He was terribly exhausted.

Obito vaguely felt a nip on his wrist as he slipped back into unconsciousness.

                                                                       -★-

The third time he woke, he was slightly more aware than the previous times yet still so sore and sluggish.

He has woken up to a husky crooning voice and that happy bark again.

"Who's a good boy~?" the voice crooned, laughing when his words were answered with delightful barks. "Yes, Fuwa-chan. Yes, you're the good boy."

Obito was vaguely reminded of Kakashi—specifically, that one time he and Rin caught the little tyke playing with a stray dog. The small Hatake has literally rolled all over the ground with the puppy, of which up until this day, Obito and Rin have yet to decide which one of the two was the cutest.

Thus, he rolled his eyes in the direction of that voice—too tired to move—only to see the backside of someone with a long curtain of spiky silver hair as said person rolled around on the grey ground, tickling the happy-looking puppy, completely oblivious to the fact that they were being watched.

Obito gave in to his exhaustion with the thought of Bakashi and that stray dog, slipping back into unconsciousness accompanied by the fading domestic noise of the crooning husky voice and that happy barks.

                                                                       -★-

The fourth time he woke, however, was different from the previous times.

He woke up to a gentle hold around his thighs and that alone was enough to trigger his survival instinct, jolting his sluggish brain to extreme fight-or-flight reaction. He tensed and opened his eyes, blinking blearily at the now familiar dark ceiling and floating grey cubes before he shifted his gaze to meet the eyes of the person that might have been attempting to rape him.