Dai Nana Han

The epitome of friendship is that when you approved your friend's stupid idea with confidence even though you knew absolutely nothing of that stupid idea.

Even though you kinda at the peak of a battle against a literal goddess.

Even though the stupid idea might change the future of the world.

Or the past.

Meh, same difference.

Not that Naruto cared. He trusted Kurama.

So, when Kurama warned him with a simple line of doom;

"Naruto, I'm going to do something stupidly reckless."

Naruto has responded with an urging smile and a fierce;

"Do it."

The world twisted, spinning round and round till everything exploded in a massive burst of light.

When Naruto woke, it was to Sakura's screech.

"What is the meaning of this??!!"

Having been at the receiving end of her anger so many times before, Naruto immediately relaxed his body and was committed to pretending that he was still unconscious. He wouldn't be in the line of fire of her fist if he did that.

Nope nope nope. He was already hurt from the war—

"Ummphhh!!!??" Naruto sputtered when large fluffy thing smacked him flat on his whole body.

"Wake up, idiot. I know you're awake."

"Kurama!!!" Naruto whined, removing the tail that was smothering him and pouted at his partner.

It took him way too long to remember that there was no way for Sakura to be at the same place as Kurama. He blinked at his massive friend, taking note of Kurama's annoyed frown before he shifted his gaze to the red-faced fuming Sakura who was glaring death at the Kyuubi no Kitsune. Standing a few steps behind Sakura was Sasuke, looking no less battered than he was moments before Kurama did the thing, but seemed oddly relaxed for some unknown reasons.

Naruto almost considered slapping himself out of this genjutsu as Sasuke tentatively toed on one of Kurama's tail.

He actually slapped himself when the Uchiha smirked in satisfaction and promptly flopped onto the tail.

That hurt. So, not a dream then.

Naruto held onto the tail that was smothering him just a little bit tighter, because the sight of Sasuke lying on Kurama's tail with his eyes closed oh so peacefully and hands crossed under his head like how Shikamaru was on particularly lazy days, was honestly freaking him out.

So, if he was going down this ridiculous hell, Naruto's gonna drag Kurama with him too.

Friends stick together after all.

"Where are we?!" Sakura yelled up to the annoyed Kyuubi. "What happened to the war? Where is everyone else?"

"I miscalculated," Kurama grunted, opening one red eye to shoot the fuming pink-haired an annoyed glare. "And you're in the bijuu psyche plane."

That successfully simmered Sakura down to confusion. "What?" she squeaked, looking up to Kurama with widened eyes as if she just realised that she was really interacting with Kyuubi no Kitsune. "What happened?"

To be honest, Naruto wanted to know too.

"You did something," Sasuke snorted from his lying spot, not even bothering to open his eyes. "And it backfired."