Chapter 6

Sorry Its taken so long to post. I needed to catch up on all my textbook readings. I finished this chapter in class (badass I know) so the grammar might not be the best. Please vote and comment. I promise to write more asap! 

Chapter Six 

The next morning I woke up with the biggest hangover. Note to self never drink Palm Bays again. The girls were all passed out on my bedroom floor. It was 8:30 in the morning and we didn’t make it back until three last night. I quietly tiptoed around everyone and hopped into the shower.

After I got out of the shower all the girls were up and re accounting their night.“Good morning” Anna smiled. “We were just talking about how your spent most of the night with Nate.” Liz winked. “Well, how about we talk about the fact that I totally saw you and spencer walk off somewhere more private.” I shot back. “Yeah, we went to get something from the boys truck!” Liz said as she started to blush.”Gone a little long to just be grabbing something” I winked. “Belle, there is no avoiding it now, so spill!” Taylor said. I hoped on my bed. “Alright” I said and I told them everything. I told them how I spilt my drink on him and the moment I thought we were going to kiss. “Wow that is so cute!” Anna said and all the girls squealed. “I cannot believe this!” Taylor said. My mom called us down for breakfast. We promised to talk more after breakfast. I raced down the stairs to the kitchen. My dad made all the greasiest  breakfast food you could possibly imagine. Now I would just have to be able to hold it all down.  

***

I sat out on the deck as my head began throbbing. Sitting in the sun probably was not helping but I did not want to waste my day inside. Brayden and Nathan devoured what was left of breakfast. I could barley stomach to look at the food let alone eat it. This hangover is one for the books. When I woke up this morning I was still drunk. I knew I was when I walked straight into the door frame on my way to the washroom. I looked at Bray and Nathan who still seemed to be in conversation. My mind went back to Belle. All morning I kept thinking about her. I have met plenty of girls but none have stuck in my head like her. She was fun, outgoing, and her laugh was amazing. “Nate, you down?” Brayden looked at me smirking. “Lost in thought?” “Yeah, what did you say?” I shook my head and smiled. “Later tonight want to go for ice-cream with the girls?” Nathan asked. Brayden gave me a wink. He knew my answer before I even had to say it. “Oh he’s coming alright” Brayden laughed and sent a small wink to Nathan. 

***

I stood in front of my full length mirror. I had gone through about 5 different outfits. It wasn’t even that I didn’t like any of them, it was that I loved all of them. I stared harder at my reflection. I had on a light washed pair of high waisted shorts, I tucked in my white T-shirt and paired the whole outfit with a pair of white flip-flops that strapped around my ankles. My hair fell down my back in natural beach waves. I walked away from the mirror figuring it was better to pick this one before I ended up being late yet again. I grabbed my side bag and ran down the stairs. “Hey where are you off too?” My dad called from the living room. I poked my head around the corner and smiled at my dad laying on the couch, he was flipping through different television channels as usual. “I’m going to get ice cream with my friends.” He looked up from the television. “I see, well what time are you going to be back?” “I’m not sure, where hopping to walk the beach afterwards.” I gave my sweetest smile in hopes he would’t set a specific time to be home. “All right if something changes remember to call. Love you sweetheart have fun.” I ran over and quickly kissed his cheek. “Love you too daddy.” I ran out of the door before he could change his mind.