Chapter Seventeen- An Old Face

*Triggering topics May Be Shown Near The End of Chapter ("I should have died" Thoughts)* YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! 

Ciel POV~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I continue to follow Sebastian. He briskly walks away from the Big Top and towards his own tent.  I glance at him as we hike onwards. I can't seem to get the images out of my head. 'What if he does know something?' Thoughts bounce around my head as I feel myself become distracted. Before I am able to realize, we have reached the tent. Sebastian stands inside holding the flap open for me. I step inside and mutter small 'Thank You'. He turns toward a big table. Papers are spread out along the top of it. He promptly cleans it off and grabs a clean piece. With a pencil in hand, he writes our names on the top. He looks at me with expectant eyes. I stare back with emotionless eyes. 

"So do you have any ideas," he questions.

I think for a second before answering.

"What should our theme be," I inquire.

He puts his hand under his chin before snapping his fingers. With a smile on his face, he turns to me.

"How about Angels and Demons...Maybe even Fallen Angels...," he answers. 

I think for a moment. It does sound like a good idea. Especially since I may end up doing hoop. 

"That...is a really good idea," I respond.

I nod and he smiles wider. He writes the idea on the top of the paper. We talk for hours, trying to decide on music, costumes, dance moves, and much more. The sun starts to set by the time we start to finish up. The paper is filled with pencils marks and design ideas. We are now sitting on the wooden bench next to the table, silently admiring our work. I feel the bench move as he stands up. He stretches his arms and legs. He looks at me and offers his hand. 

"Come now, we should probably tell the other of our plan," he declares.

I nod and take his hand in mine. It is so much warmer than mine. It's just like...His... I feel the memories from that...Nightmare... flashing inside my head. My father...His warm hand...

"Oh...PooR LiTtle lAmb..."

"Don'T YoU ReMemBEr?"

"YouR  fATheR iS DeAd!"