Chapter Twenty-Two - Showtime Pt.2

~Sebastian's POV~

~~~
The music floats into the air as Ciel and I take a step forward. Ciel starts to do slow, lazy spins as I walk in a constant pace. He stops his spinning and starts to walk along the rope. We quickly meet in the middle. He places his hands on my shoulders as I place mine on his waist. I lift him into the air and do a spin myself. I place him on the other side of me and we both face away from the other. Our feet move us away from the other. In a matter of moments, we turn back to face each other. Quickly, we approach the other.

I once again grab Ciel's delicate waist. I toss him into the air and he begins to twirl as he soars above me. As he floats down, I, once again, grab him. I slowly dip him until he is laying against the rope. I take a few steps backwards and kneel on the rope.

My head bows and my eyes watch the ground. The rope sways a small bit as Ciel plays his role and sits up. He reaches his hand out to me and gently stands. He walks towards me and places his hand on my shoulder. I raise my head and look into his eyes. I slowly raise and take a few paces back. Ciel copies my movements, throwing in a spin at the end.

We bow to each other and sprint towards the center of the rope. Flips, cartwheels, and spins are thrown into the process. As we reach the center, I grab Ciel one last time. I hold him above me and bring him down as the music comes to an end.

I hold him in my arms, slightly above me. Our foreheads are touching as we open our eyes. His pale skin is slightly blushed. I stare into his eyes. I find my eyes being drawn to his lips. They are so close. I begin to lean forward. I am within an inch of his lips...

The crowd erupts into applause, shocking me away from Ciel. I look at him and his eyes shutter open. He blushes harder as we look at each other. I quickly adjust my hold on him and jump off the tightrope. We fall to the ground and land on the trampoline below. I ,unwillingly, set Ciel down. The rest of the acts come out from behind the curtain as I stand on the podium.

"I hope you all enjoyed our show," I say, addressing the audience. "We sure had fun entertaining you. Come back again to see our magical show. Thank you all for attending, and have a wonderful night."

We all begin to wave at the crowd as Bard's small fireworks go off. The crowd does one final applause and then begin to exit. We all stay out until all the guests are gone.

Once they are gone, we begin to cheer amongst ourselves. We exchange compliments and stories about the night. Discussions are held until I flag down everyone.

"You all did amazing tonight," I announce, peering at all my friends. "The show was lovely andI believe everyone enjoyed it. Now, it is late. We should all prepare to rest, and celebrate tomorrow. We have another show next week. Let us prepare and make it even better than today's."

I hear some agreements and everyone begins to leave whilst chatting. I turn around to check with our ticket suppliers, but find Ciel standing behind me. He glances up at me.

"Sebastian..."

~~~

Hi...so I'm sorry😅. That was a long wait. I'm hoping that I can update a bit more, especially with my all online schooling. I hope to have more time. My summer projects  and certain incidents have left me with not a lot of free time. But, that's life. Thanks for the continued support. It means the world to me that people actually like this book😅. I will update soon, I'm already starting on the next chapter. Thank you all again!

~This Stressed Potato👌