Chapter 5

As I was making this big commotion people started to stare and this just made me even angrier. I didn't want this to happen, I didn't want all this attention. I saw Rory and Colin come and started getting people to move on. Then out of nowhere a girl comes up and starts talking to Katie and walks over to me. It was Blue. She starts counting down from ten and when we had finished I calmed down, I was in a mess, and I had no idea why.

Katie and I took a walk for what felt like hours. It was nice. We talked not just about normal things like school. We sat down on a bench and watched the sunset.

"So what school do you go to?" she asked me.

"Um- Sylvia Young Theatre School" I answered

"So you want to be in the Performing arts business?" I nodded, " Who's your inspiration to do it?" she asked, oh god now I have to tell her the truth.

"Um- you," I said quietly looking at her. She smiled at me, I could sense a look of pride as she put her arm around me.

When we got back home it was night. I walked in and everyone turned around and stared at me. I suddenly felt unwanted again, Katie tightened her grip and looked at everyone, calling it a death stare would be an understatement. Soon after, everyone went upstairs to bed and it was just me, Colin and Katie. We decided to call it a night and I headed up to my new room.

I got changed and jumped into my snuggling under the duvet, I closed my eyes and kept them shut even when I heard the door open, I heard footsteps coming to the side of my bed and felt a light kiss on my forehead "Goodnight Clemmie," I heard Katie say as she fixed the covers.

"Goodnight mum," I whispered with my eyes closed. I could feel Katie beaming as she turned off the lamp and left the room.