Chapter 22

It was the start of the summer, the new season came out last winter, and we were heading to San Diego for Comic-con. This would be my first interview since Supergirl was released, and I was beyond nervous, I started fiddling with the hem of my shirt when someone placed their hand on my shoulder. I jumped at the contact. I turned around, hand on my chest trying to calm myself down, "Jesus, Mum! you scared me,"

"Sorry," she said, "I just wanted to let you know you'll be sitting in-between Chyler and Mel. Are you nervous?" she questioned.

"Yes. I've never done anything like this before," I replied.

"Don't worry, just be yourself, and everyone will love you," she assured me. They soon started announcing our names, Mum and Melissa went out before me, now it was my turn.

"Please welcome the newest member of the cast," the panel director started, I took a deep breath, "Clemence Morgan as Piper," I started walking out, I waved to the crowd as I took my seat next to Melissa.

"Hey," she said as the director was calling out other cast members names.

"Hi," I replied.

We were halfway through the interview and I hadn't really spoken much, as I was still a tiny bit nervous, but having Chyler and Melissa next to me helped calm down. "So my next question is for the newest edition of the cast, Clemence what is it like working with these guys,"

"Um.. well... they're all absolutely horrible to me," I replied with a smile on my face, all the cast gave me mockingly hurtful looks, then Mel looked at Chyler and they both started tickling me, soon the rest of the cast joined in, "I-I'm kidding. Guys... p-please... s-stop..." I said between laughs. "They're all great, I mean this time last year I would never expect that I would be here with this amazing group of people, let alone with an amazing mother," I said smiling at Katie.

"That's right, you were adopted around this time last year, by Katie, is that correct?" he asked.

"Yeah, that's why I wasn't here last year,"

"I think there are some questions that want to be asked," he said. Most of the questions were for the other cast members, then there was a few about Piper.

"Hi, I've got a question for Clemence. What is it like being the only kid on set all the time," a young girl asked.

"Pretty boring," I replied, wanting to miss out all the panic and anxiety attacks, "I have school most days if I'm not working, and I suck at it. But the perks are that I do often get my way being the baby on set,"

"Yes but that also means you get treated like a baby," Chyler added.

After the panel we did a couple more interviews backstage, and around the location. We then headed back to our hotel where I pretty much fell asleep as soon as my head touched the pillows. The others all went out that night to a restaurant, Katie let me order room service because by the time I awoke they had already left.

The next day we headed back to Vancouver, where I was told that I would be starting school in a month. Yay! I knew that it would happen but I am going to miss going to set every day, but I am not going to miss the late-night shoots, that's for sure.

A/N:

Just a little filler chapter. Sorry for the long updates, I've just been busy with school work and exams.