The Daily Prophet

I don't own Harry Potter or any of the characters, they belong to JK Rowling

"GET UP, POTTER, IT'S CHRISTMAS!!" Next second, Harry felt something large and heavy land on top of his legs, followed by a second something of identical measurements. "OW! FRED, GEORGE, GERROFF ME!" The twins laughed and started jumping on the bed, it was still King-Sized, so there was more than enough room. "GET UP HARRY, IT'S CHRISTMAS!" They shouted. Harry could hear Lee Jordan and the other Sixth-Year boy howling with laughter as Harry struggled with Fred and George. Reaching over to the bedside table, Harry grabbed his glasses and rammed them into his face, then grabbed his wand and aimed it at the twins. "Petrificus Totalus! Petrificus Totalus!" He yelled, shooting the spell at each of the twins, both of whom fell like boards off the bed, still grinning. Harry stood over them and grinned down at them. "Gits. Jump on me again, and you'll get worse than that. Remember, I fought a dragon. Remobulus." The twins stood up and brushed themselves off, grinning. "Glad you're awake." George said. Lee threw a present at Fred's head. "Ow! What was that for?" Fred said, rubbing his head. Next, George got on thrown at his nose. "Ow! Merlin, Lee!" Lee grinned at them. "Merry Christmas, boys. Now, open up." Still chortling, the two Weasleys and Harry sat down on their respective beds. Although... "George, why are you sat on Fred's bed?" Harry asked, looking at the twin sat next to him. "Bugger, you really can tell us apart, can't you?" He said, frowning. He and Fred swapped as Harry popped a piece of mint chewing gum in his mouth. He watched as Fred, Lee and George opened their presents, and couldn't help but notice that Fred's pile was slightly larger than George's. Fred was halfway through his presents when he saw Harry just sat watching. "You gonna open your presents, then, or what?" He said, gesturing towards the right hand side of the pile. Hardy gasped slightly. It was the most presents he'd ever received in his life. "They're mine? All of those?" Fred drowned slightly at Harry's amazement. "There only six. Chill." He said, then grinned. Harry picked the first one up and read the label aloud. "Harry, thought I'd get you something special this year, Moony." Fred and George choked on air. "What did you just say?" George spluttered as Fred mouthed wordlessly. Everyone was now looking at Harry. "What? It says 'Harry, thought I'd get you something special this year, Moony.' What's the deal?" Fred looked horrified, yet he was also grinning. "Did you say Moony? As in Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs?" At the mention of 'Moony', Lee gasped and looked at Harry in awe. "You got a present from a Marauder? Wow." He said, his voice suddenly whispy. Harry grinned. "Yeah. You don't know who the Marauders are?" He said, surprised at the fact that the twins spent a whole year with Lupin, yet didn't know he was Moony. "No, we don't. Bloody hell, so who are they?" Fred asked, looking hopeful. Harry gave a mock look of thought. "The thing is, I don't know if I should tell you." He said, in pretend thought. Fred, George and Lee groaned. "Pleeeeeeease, Harry, we'll do anything!" The twins said in unison. Harry grinned. "Anything?" He asked. The twins nodded. After a short silence, Fred grabbed hold of the front of Harry shirt, then pulled him up slightly and kissed him. Fred grabbed the back of Harry's head and deepened the kiss. George cleared his throat, and Fred and Harry broke apart, both grinning. "I guess I'll make do with that. Ok. Well, you spent an entire year in the company of Moony." At this, the twins exchanged a look of horror and amazement. "Really?" They said in unison. Harry nodded. "Who?" They demanded. Harry smiled at them. "Remus Lupin." The twin's gasped, and Fred clapped a hand on his forehead. "Of course! He's a werewolf, and his boggart is a crystal ball thingy! The moon! Bloody hell, how did we not figure that out?" George groaned. "Seriously! We spent an entire year with one of our idols, yet we didn't even know who he was!" "Always knew there was something him." Fred agreed. Harry laughed. "Yeah, well, the next three will be more surprising." Fred and George looked at him eagerly, Lee Jordan resumed his unwrapping, although he was still listening, and the other Sixth Year was nowhere to be seen. "Wormtail is Peter Pettigrew." He spit the name like venom. Both the twins and Lee gasped. "You mean..." "The guy that..."
"Sirius Black blew up?" The twins said. Harry gave them a look. "I'll tell you about that later but, I guess, yeah." The twins nodded, and Lee looked confused. "Speaking of Sirius Black, he's Padfoot." The twin's grimaced. "Again, I'll tell you about him later. Prongs, however, is... well... Prongs is James Potter." At this, the twins, once again, choked on air. This time, Fred was the first to recover. "Prongs is your Dad?" He gasped. "You're a Prongslet?" George equally gasped. Harry grinned. "Yep. Dad and Sirius were like brothers at Hogwarts. Remus and Peter were also their best friends." Fred and George continued to splutter as Harry opened his present from Lupin. It was three books. He took took the top one and opened it to the front page. "Whoa." Fred leaned over his shoulder to look at the book. "What? Whoa." He said. George came over to look as well. "What are you two gawping at- whoa." The three boys read the sentence on the front page of the book.