Owls

I don't own Harry Potter or any of the characters, they belong to JK Rowling

"He'll be ok. He had quite the panic attack just there. I'll keep him in here for the rest of the day, but he can leave just before dinner." Harry and George thanked Madam Pomfrey and walked over to Fred's bed. Fred was sound asleep, he looked so peaceful and calm. Harry took Fred's left hand in both of his, and George sat on Fred right, stroking stray bits of hair out of his face, which was still slightly pink and damp with sweat. Noticing this, Harry took the flannel that was soaking in cold water, wrung it out a little, and proceed to dab at Fred's face. "I'm glad you're ok, Freddie." George croaked. "Scared me half to death, that did. Never, ever do that again. Please." The 'Please' was barely above a whisper, and George rested his head on Fred's shoulder as he said it. Harry placed the flannel back inside the bowl of water, dried his hands then dried Fred's face. After that was done, he grabbed Fred's hand again. "You ok, George?" He asked. George looked up, his cheeks slightly wet. "Yeah. Just never seen him do that before." Harry nodded. "Me neither." George continued to talk, surprising Harry, as he was practically opening up to a fourteen year old boy. "We've seen each other cry, obviously. Besides at the Yule Ball, I think the last time someone else other than each other saw us cry was when we were 6, and Fred broke his wrist. I accidentally hit him with one of the Beater's bats we nicked from a woman doing her school shopping when we were in Diagon Alley and knocked him off of his broom. Fred was crying because his wrist hurt, I was crying because I could feel some of Fred's pain, Percy was in his room, probably crying, Ron was crying because he was scared for Fred and Ginny was crying because why not? Mum was down the hill with our Aunt, and Dad was at work, leaving 13 year old Bill and 11 year old Charlie to calm everyone down. It was nothing short of a nightmare." He chuckled. "We've both had our fair share of nightmares, usually I get the worse ones, though. Thankfully, with us being twins, if an emotion is extreme enough, the other can feel it, too. So, when I'm having a nightmare and I'm feeling nothing but sheer terror, it wakes Fred up, then he wakes me up. Luckily, he now knows to be ready to restrain me, and I do the same for Fred when needed. It doesn't happen very often, but it happens." Harry was shocked at the un-Georgelike way George was speaking. It was very uncharacteristic of the Weasley twin but, then again, they're really good friends, and Harry is dating Fred. Still, Harry had never heard George explain a weakness so obviously and with so much detail. "How you getting on with your egg?" George asked. Harry's stomach dropped through the floor. He hadn't even opened the egg since the night after the First Task. "Erm... I haven't really thought about it, to be honest." He said. "Been a bit, erm, preoccupied." George chuckled. "It's Christmas, you deserve a break. Speaking of Christmas, if Madam Pomfrey sticks to her bargain, Fred will be out of here before Christmas roast." Harry and George laughed a little. A few seconds later, however, something feathery and hard his the side of Harry's head. "Ow! What the-?" He looked down at the thing. "Errol? Oh god, this'll be your Mum." He told George. Both of them instantly paled. "What a great time to wake up." Fred's voice came weakly from the bed. "Oh, you're awake. Good. I was going to wait for you to wake up before I opened it, glad I didn't have to wait." Harry said. The twins chuckled. "You ok, Freddie?" George asked, a bit of colour returning to his face. "Yeah." Was Fred's reply. George nudged him slightly. "Me, too." Both twins gave a breathy laugh and smiled at each other. Then, Fred turned to Harry. "So, Harrykins, what does the letter say?" Harry and Fred both paled a little more as Harry opened it and read aloud.

"'Fred and Harry (and George if you're there),

This is wonderful news!'"
Harry and Fred both gave a sigh of relief, and George laughed out loud. Harry grabbed Fred's hand again as he continued.

"'At first, we thought it was some sort of joke, but when I saw the piece in the Daily Prophet (you were right about that, front page!), I saw the picture of you two dancing. It was a great sight. You fit...'"
"Hang on. What picture? George, be a good twin, and grab us that Daily Prophet." George went over to the bed opposite Fred's and gave him the newspaper. Sure enough, on the front page, there was a large picture of Harry and Fred dancing at the Ball. Using his wand, Fred cut out the picture and made it firmer than the flimsy newspaper material. "That..." he said. "Is definitely going in a frame!" He and Fred laughed, and George smiled fondly. "What does the rest of letter say Harry?" He said. Harry looked back at the letter, and read with a broad grin on his face.
"'You fit perfectly together! Just watching you dance... it was beautiful! We're so happy for you both! We've already owled Charlie and Bill, so prepare for letters from them. Harry, I don't know if you told your family yet, but I'm sure they support you.