Reading

~Patton's POV~

I searched around the halls, trying to find my boyfriend, Logan. I asked the others; no one has seen him. There was only one place I haven't checked... the garden.

I stopped at the door leading out to the garden. I opened it and saw that Logan was reading under a tree. I smiled and went back to my room and also got a book. I went back to the garden and Logan was still there. He must be really into that book.

I walked over quietly. Logan was still looking at the book. So I kissed his cheek and sat down next to him. I snuggled closer and Logan wrapped my waist with his arm.

I looked at the expressions he was making. I loved how he made different faces when he read something he was so into. Shocked, questioning, a smile.

I snapped out of my trance and read my book, seeing as I brought it here to read next to him. It was silent with us just reading. Only our breathing and the wind blowing made a sound. Our silence was interrupted, however.

"Give it back, Princey!" Virgil yelled, chasing Roman, who seemed to have something held above his head. I squinted my eyes and saw that it was a phone. Virgil's phone.

"You have to get it, my emo nightmare!" Roman yelled back. Virgil was shorter than Roman by a landslide, but Virgil didn't give up on trying to get his phone back.

I looked over to Logan, who was staring at the two boys. He then turned to me.

"They'll resolve it by romantic interactions. We can go to my room if you want." Logan said.

"Sure, Logy!" I smiled. We stood up and brushed our clothes off. He held out his hand. I took it and we walked hand in hand to Logan's room. The argument getting quieter and quieter. I fiddled with Logan's fingers. They were very soft. I felt Logan staring at me. I looked up and noticed he was gazing down at me. "What is it?"

"Nothing. I just wanted to stare at something other than my book." He said. "You're more interesting than any book I have read."

I blushed. "L-Logan..."

I smiled and jumped on Logan, hugging him. Logan yelped in surprise but returned the hug. Logan's hands were under my legs. My legs wrapped around his waist and my arms were around his neck.

"Do you want me to put you down?" Logan asked.

"Nope! Carry me to your room, Logy-bear!" I exclaimed. Logan shook his head, lovingly.

"Alright Patton, love." He sighed. Then chuckled a bit, before continuing.

I nuzzled Logan's neck. "I love you, Logy."

"As do I, love."

465 words