...Heck

Warnings: ...Heck

Sypnosis: Logan has been experiencing something weird, so he decided to test something out on Patton. (Not in that way.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Logan was in his room working. He hadn't taken a break at all and it was already 3 pm. He was in the middle of typing when he started thinking about something... or someone. Logan noticed something about Patton. He didn't know what about Patton that made him actually feel something.

Logan shook his head and focused on his computer. Instead of the thing he was supposed to type, he had typed out something completely different.

'Am I in love with Patton?'

Logan looked at the sentence on the computer. He immediately deleted the sentence. There was no way he could be in love with the fatherly figure.

'Maybe I'm overthinking. Maybe I should take a break after all.' Logan thought and stood up from his seat. He walked out of his room and headed down to the kitchen.

When he got to the kitchen, he saw Patton eating a cookie.

'Oh, dear...'

"Hiya, Lo!" Patton said and nibbled on his cookie. Logan's heart flipped at how cute Patton was being.

"Hello, Patton." Logan breathed out. Patton looked at him weirdly.

"Logan? Are you feeling alright?" Patton asked.

"I'm fine! Just perfect. Patton, can I do something?" Logan asked without thinking.

"Um, sure. What is it?" He asked and put his cookie down on a towel.

Logan wasn't sure what he was doing, but he moved forward and reached out to touch Patton's cheeks. Patton looked surprised at first but then giggled. Logan's heart felt like exploding and his face felt like it was on fire.

'Oh... Heck me and my hecking life... heck.' Logan thought.

"What are you doing, Logan?" Patton asked after his giggling fit ended.

"Like I you." Logan stumbled and mentally facepalmed himself for mixing up his words.

"Like I- what?" Patton questioned. Logan sighed.

"...I like you, Patton."

"Oh... wait." Patton gasped, then smiled. "Really!?"

Logan slowly nodded and was tackled down to the floor in a hug.

"I like you too, Lo!" Patton exclaimed. Logan sighed once more, smiled, then hugged back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

377 words