Sadness

Warnings: Cutting, eating disorder, sad Logan

(P.S. This is a long oneshot...)

Logan didn't know how it happened. He wasn't crying. He wasn't crying. He was just in his room until he was summoned. Before though, he wiped away his tears. Here he was... with a sad expression on his face, tears threatening to fall.

"Logan... have you been crying?" Patton asked, concerned. Even Roman and Deceit looked concerned.

"No, I haven't," Logan said, trying hard not to stutter.

"Yes, you have."

"No... I haven't."

"Logan, you look sad and your face is wet. Clearly, you've been crying." Patton said.

Logan crossed his arms. "That's wrong."

"Logan!" Patton yelled making everybody's eyes widen. "You've been crying, give it up already."

Logan blinked a few times. A few tears fell. He smiled though and closed his eyes.

He fainted.

He had no more energy to stop his true self from showing. His true self showed and everyone gasped. Patton covered his mouth.

Cuts, bruises, he was pale and looked like he hadn't eaten in weeks.

"Deceit, carry him to the couch," Patton ordered.

"On it." Deceit said.

Deceit picked him up and carried him to the couch. He put him down gently.

Patton kneeled down next to Logan and touched his forehead.

"How is he?" Thomas asked.

"He's really warm... has anybody noticed that something was up with him?" Patton asked.

Everyone was silent... until Deceit spoke up.

"I kind of did..." He muttered.

"What?" Patton asked. "Deceit, why didn't you tell us?"

"I thought nothing of it. He just seemed off, like... well, I don't know, like he was in deep thought."

"What makes you say that?" Virgil asked.

"Because he crashed into a wall. Two times. It was the same wall." Deceit said.

Patton looked at Logan and sighed. "Oh, Logan..."

~~~~~

Patton made something for Logan to eat. He put it on the table and sat down on the floor next to Logan. Everyone else was socializing, but Patton felt tired. He pulled his knees to his chest and rest his head on them. He closed his eyes.

Virgil noticed and gestured towards him. Everyone looked over.

"Is he okay?" Thomas asked.

"No, I can feel great stress coming from him," Virgil said. "He's been working himself too hard."

"Mm..." Patton muttered something and his eyebrow twitched.

"I wonder what he's dreaming about..."

"Why don't we see for ourselves!?" A voice asked. The others turned and saw Remus.

"No, we only need one of you, not both."

"Well, that's easy! Deceit, sink down." Remus pointed down.

"Hell no, you do it, Dukey." Deceit said. Then someone softly giggled. Everyone turned to Patton. He had a little grin on his face, but he was still sleeping.