Anniversary

It was Logan and Patton's wedding anniversary. Logan had marked it on his calendar and had gotten up a few hours earlier than Patton.

Logan walked into the kitchen. He had to make breakfast for everyone, not just himself and his love. He sighed and got to work.

~~~~~

He put the finishing touches on the pancakes he made and he made Patton's look 'cuter' than everybody else's plates. He gently placed the food on the tray along with a glass of orange juice. He put nametags on the others plates so they wouldn't fight over the pancakes.

Logan walked down the hall, carrying the tray. He opened the door to his and Patton's room and gently closed it. He smiled when he saw Patton still sleeping adorably. He walked closer.

"Love, it's time to get up." Logan said and placed the tray on the bedside table. Patton's eyebrow twitched. Logan sighed and gently shook him. Patton stirred and slowly opened his eyes.

"Mm... Logie?" Patton sat up and rubbed his eyes. He put his glasses on. "What is it?"

"I made you breakfast. Happy anniversary." Logan said.

Patton smiled. "Happy anniversary, Logie."

Logan picked up the tray and put it on his lap.

"Aw... Logie, you put a smiley face on it." Patton said.

"I tried..." Logan muttered.

"And I love you for trying. I love you always." Patton made grabby hands and Logan leaned down. Patton pulled his face closer and kissed him. They parted a few seconds later.

"Now, you should eat your breakfast. I need to eat mine." Logan said and looked at his watch.

"Okay..." Patton sighed.

"I'll be back, don't worry."

"Alright, promise?" Patton held out his pinkie. Logan looked at it and then smiled.

"Promise." He connected their pinkies together.