Period

Request submitted by LunaKupkace and Broadway_boredom! Enjoy~

This is a Trans!Logan x Patton. I also mixed the requests together! Hope you don't mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Period week.

The one week where it feels like Satan is stabbing you in the gut a million times. Also known as... 'Satan's Waterfall'.

Logan was clutching his stomach and sounded in pain. Patton was worried because he knew this week was his period, so he had gotten loads of chocolate and pads.

"How are you feeling, Logie?" Patton asked.

"Everything hurts..." Logan groaned. He was still holding his stomach.

"Aw... you poor baby."

"Shut it..."

Patton didn't really care whether Logan told him to 'shut it'. It was just part of the mood swings.

"I'll be right back, Lo. Stay right here." Patton said.

"Where would I go in so much pain...?" He asked. Patton rolled his eyes but still smiled. He walked out of the room. Then Spirit jumped on the bed and joined Logan. "Spirit, I thought I told you not to jump up here."

Spirit proceeded to lick her owner's face. Logan laughed. Patton heard it and came back into the room with a heating pad.

"Aw... how sweet." Patton awed. "She just wants you to be happy, Lo."

"I know..." Spirit lied down next to him.

"Anyways, I got the heating pad," Patton said and plugged it into the extension cord.

"Thanks..." Logan said. Patton put the heating pad on his stomach.

"How does that feel?"

"Better."

"Good, do you need anything else?" Patton asked.

"...Chocolate."

"Okay."

Patton walked out of the room and to the kitchen. He saw Roman and Virgil in the kitchen, flirting.

"Hey, kiddos!" Patton interrupted. They both jumped and looked over at Patton.

"Oh, hey dad," Virgil said.

"Where's Logan?" Roman asked.

"In bed, on his period," Patton answered and opened the fridge. He pulled out a few dark chocolate candy bars. They both nodded. "Well, I'll go. You two have fun flirting.~"

They both blushed while Patton walked out of the kitchen. He walked back into Logan's room.

"Okay, I got the chocolate. Do you want me to feed it to you?" Patton asked. Logan nodded. Patton smiled and sat down next to Logan and Spirit. Logan sat up and rest his head against the headboard.

Patton opened the chocolate bar and took a piece of it off. Patton fed it to Logan.

"Does it taste good?"

"Of course. I love dark chocolate..." Logan muttered.

Patton then kissed Logan's cheek.

"I asked because I want only the best for you." Patton giggled. Logan smiled and pulled Patton closer by his waist.

"I love you, Patton."

"I love you too, Lo..."

Spirit saw the contact between them and wanted to join, so she sat up and licked Patton's face.

"Ah, Spirit!" Patton laughed.

"She loves you too." Logan smiled.

"And I love you both."

Spirit stopped licking Patton's face. Patton grabbed a nearby towel and wiped his face. He kissed Logan on the cheek again and pat Spirit's head.

"I love you both so much..." Patton said and nuzzled against Logan's chest. Logan smiled and wrapped his arms around Patton's waist. Patton put the chocolate bar close to Logan's face. Logan bit some more.

"This is very good chocolate..."

"I can see that..." Patton smiled.