Storms & Cuddles

(I'm bad at naming these...)

Patton was laying in bed when he heard thundering.

'Oh no...' He thought. His instincts were to go straight to Logan's room, but he was frozen. Then he saw a flash of light in the window and more thunder. Louder this time. Patton immediately took his stuffed dog and bolted out the room and to Logan's.

He knocked on the door softly but quickly. He heard shuffling inside and the door opened, revealing a very disorganized Logan.

"Love? What are you doing here so late?" He asked.

"Well, it's storming and I'm really scared of storms... can we possibly cuddle?"

Logan smiled softly and opened the door more, allowing Patton inside. It looked like Logan was still working, considering his desk was still lit up with his lamp.

"Logie, I thought I told you to stop working late..." Patton sighed.

"I know. I lose track of time. I'm going to save my stuff. Lay down." Logan went over to his computer to save his work. Patton went over to Logan's bed and lied down.

Thunder sounded again and Patton shivered. He felt the blanket cover him. He looked at Logan.

"You shivered. I assume it is cold for you." Logan quickly said and walked to the other side of the bed and lied down next to Patton. Patton covered Logan with the blanket, so they were both covered.

Patton shuffled closer and nuzzled into Logan's chest.

"Thank you." He whispered.

"You are welcome," Logan said and put his arms around Patton's waist.

They lied there, cuddling. Logan talked about the stars and Patton wasn't scared. From now on, he always came to Logan for when it was storming.

285 words