Chapter 14

Yoongi's POV

Beep beep beep

I groggily open my eyes to the sound of my alarm and smile to myself. Tiredness all gone with the realization that it's finally the the day I get to meet Jimin and not only that but that it'll be our first date! I texted him last night, giving him the details of the cafe we're meeting at.

As much as I had wanted to ignore his texts, in the beginning, Jimin was quite persistent. Didn't seem like he was going to give up, which I'm lucky he didn't. I don't usually let many people into my life but Jimin just seemed to weasel his way in. It's been about a month of us texting almost every day, of me trying to keep my feelings at bay. But how could I? Jimin is such an amazing guy, cute, funny, sexy as hell. I could just eat him up...

I wonder if I'll be able to taste those pink plump lips of his....they just look so delectably delicious...

My phone vibrating broke me out of my trance. I smiled when I saw it was Jimin.

JiminIsADefiniteCutie: can't wait for today Yoongi! 🙈🥰😍

I chuckle as I read his text...I don't think I've been this happy for a long time. I quickly text him back.

YoongiMin: same here cutie 💕

It was around 5:30 pm now and I was getting ready to leave my apartment when I got another text from him. I swear he is just the most beautiful guy I've ever seen...mmmm I just can't with his cuteness sometimes.

JiminIsADefiniteCutie:

JiminIsADefiniteCutie: I'm so nervous! 😳

YoongiMin: you're so adorable!

YoongiMin: and don't be! I'm leaving now! 😊

I grin as I text him back, meanwhile, I'm a mess of nerves inside. I grab my keys and head for the door, ready to meet the guy who's slowly stealing my heart.