Chapter 28

Jimins POV

Yoongi has been texting me for the past three weeks And it either starts with a 'good morning' or a 'do you remember when...'. I've really been thinking about the way I took things with the break up. I mean why didn't I fight for him? I completely let our relationship crumble to floor and I didn't even try to fix it. To try and figure out what was wrong. I gave up on us so quickly. Mind you Yoongi did the same thing but at least he's fighting now. Not to say that he went through a traumatic experience that would change his whole life. I should have given him space to cope. Maybe I should start fighting for us too....

Jimin: hey

FightingForMeYoongi: hi! Everything ok?

Jimin: yeah, just thought I'd text you

Jimin: how are you feeling?

FightingForMeYoongi: I'm good now that I'm talking to you.

Jimin: cool...how have you been coping with.. you know...

FightingForMeYoongi: not being able to walk?

FightingForMeYoongi: you can say it, it doesn't bother me as much anymore. I'm used to it, I'm used to not feeling anything. I'm still trying to master the wheelchair though. It's been tough being by myself and all but I manage.

Jimin: you know, if you need anything I could always help

FightingForMeYoongi: thank you...I'll definitely remember that

Read

FightingForMeYoongi: now that I think about it, I do need help with something.

Jimin: what's that?

FightingForMeYoongi: getting my always and forever back!

Read

FightingForMeYoongi: it was worth a try...

Jimin: you'll have to do better than that...