Chapter 17

LusciousLipsJimin: I'm home!

LusciousLipsJimin: Although I'd rather be with you... you're so perfect 🥰

LusciousLipsJimin: I really had a great time tonight Yoongi, I can't wait for our second date!!!

LusciousLipsJimin: that is if you want to...

YoongiMin: Jimin

LusciousLipsJimin: If you don't it's ok...I'm so sorry for assuming 😰 I'm so stupid...

LusciousLipsJimin: I just had a really great time and you're such an amazing guy and not to say beautiful as well...

YoongiMin: are you done now?
Sheesh, and you're not stupid!

YoongiMin: as i was saying...Tonight was truly amazing, I've never connected with anyone as I did with you. You're so beautiful inside and out, and so passionate about everything. And to top it off, that kiss...that kiss sealed it for me. So I'm going to ask you something I should have asked you in person but I was too much of a coward to do so.

YoongiMin: Jimin, will you be my boyfriend?

LusciousLipsJimin: omg!

LusciousLipsJimin: yes!!! A hundred times yes!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

LusciousLipsJimin: I was so worried that I scared you off

YoongiMin: I'm so happy, I was freaking out inside all night! And you couldn't have scared me off even if you tried, you're too cute!

LusciousLipsJimin: 🥰🥰🥰

LusciousLipsJimin: I can't believe I get to call you  mine 💕💕

YoongiMin: Yours 😘

LusciousLipsJimin: btw I thought I told you already! I'm not cute, I'm seexxyyyyy!!!

YoongiMin:  Oh I know 😉

YoongiMin: Goodnight beautiful, I'll be dreaming of you and that kiss.

LusciousLipsJimin: goodnight my handsome boyfriend 🙈😊😘