Chapter 20

All throughout desert we held hands and I don't know about Jimin but my cheeks were already starting to hurt from all the smiling. Now I just needed to get over the next part.

"Jimin, there's also something else that I need to talk to you about...you see you're starting university in a month and you're taking a big step and moving in to the campus" I breathed in heavily trying to calm my nerves, I reach into my pocket and take out a key. "So I was thinking maybe you would like to move in with me instead? I know we haven't been together long, but you're the one. Like we said before you're my always and forever"

I stared at Jimin, his eyes started to tear up and he brought his hands to cover his face. I think I blew it.

"I wulds lurves mtu" he mumbled into his hands

"What was that? I can't understand you when you cover yourself" I said nervously

"I said 'I would love too!' I can't believe this! Oh My GOD! Yes! I would love to move in with you! This is so amazing!" He said with puffy red teary eyes and a huge smile. He looked so beautiful.

"You don't know how happy you've made me!" I leaned in to give him a peck on the lips but he grabbed me and started to shower my whole face with kisses, I would have stayed like that all night but unfortunately there were people staring at us weirdly.

"Jimin, we need to stop ok? We can continue this when we get home" he seemed disappointed but he agreed although still pouting.

"Our home, I can get used to that"

I chuckled and asked our server Namjoon for the check. Once everything was paid for we headed out.

We were driving home when Jimin started to sing to himself quietly. His voice sounding like an angel.

"Always and forever
Each moment with you
Is just like a dream to me
That somehow came true"

"What song is that?"

"It's called 'Always and Forever' by Mr. Vandross"

"I like it"

"You're a dream come true Yoongi" he stated while looking at me lovingly

I looked at Jimin and gave him my gummy smile, I just love him so much. How did I ever get this lucky?

"Y-Yoongi look out!"

That's the last thing I heard before everything went black.