Chapter 33 (Epilogue Bonus part 2)

Jimins POV

"No...no...no....this can't be happening! Not today!" I frantically muttered under my breath as I rapidly scrubbed the big coffee stain off of my WHITE tuxedo jacket.

I run my fingers through my hair in exasperation. Why would I drink coffee while wearing said white tuxedo?

Knock...knock...knock

"Jimin, come on! Open the door!" I heard my mom yell from the other side. I took a last glance at the mirror before turning around to let my mom in, tears already streaming down my face.

"Oh honey, it's ok!" She said while hugging me "I brought the necessary materials to get rid of the stain, it'll look as good as new!" My mom stated reassuringly while wiping away my tears.

"You really think so?"

"I'm positive, now take your jacket off! Mama has some work to do!" She said while shooing me away into the sitting area of the bridal suite.

I guess there really wasn't much to do but wait now. In about 55 minutes I'll be marrying the love of my life. I still can't wrap my head around it, it feels like I'm seriously dreaming.

35 minutes later

"All done!" I jumped when I heard my moms voice and gasped.

"It's as if nothing ever happened!" I squealed "thank you so much mom!" I jumped up and down while hugging her with all my might and kissed her cheek.

"Alright, alright! I'm too old for this" she exclaimed with laughter.

"I just...thank you"

"You said that already. Now put this on, and let's fix those cried out puffy eyes of yours, we have to make our way down soon!" She hurriedly said as she helped me with my jacket and made me look less puffy.

We finally started to make our way outside for the ceremony, and I couldn't stop smiling. Its finally time. I smile as I step out into view of the guests, and my eyes land on him. There he was looking as beautiful and perfect as ever.

As my mom and I walked down the aisle my eyes were glued to his

As my mom and I walked down the aisle my eyes were glued to his. He looked so handsome in his black tuxedo. His hair a silver color...my favorite. He gave me his gummy smile as he looked at me with awe and admiration. As I get closer, I noticed two of his friends walking towards Yoongi so they were on both of his sides. That's when I also noticed that he had some sort of metal material from his waist down. His two friends wrapped their arms under his arms and stood him up. There in front of me was Yoongi standing on his own two feet. As I finally reach him, I felt tears of joy stream down my face. How is this even possible? I was in complete shock and amazement.

"Surprise?"

"H-h-how?"

"Let's just say that with this robotic exoskeleton you won't have to look down to me all the time now" he said with a grin

Ahem

We both looked up to see the wedding officiant  give us a sheepish smile.

"As amazing as it is to have witnessed that, I have a wedding to officiate"

"We are gathered here today to celebrate with  Yoongi and Jimin as they proclaim their love and commitment to the world."

"Ladies and gentlemen, it's time to exchange the vows"

I looked at Yoongi with a watery smile.

"Yoongi, I thank God every day for bringing you into my life. I just think back and thank him for letting me stupidly text the wrong number almost 4 years ago. It has always been clear to me that everything in my life has led me to you, I think back on all our times together and consider even the bad ones blessed, because if we had done even one thing remotely different, I might never have met you. Today, I choose you to be my husband.  I accept you as you are, and I offer myself to you in return. I love you Yoongi, always and forever"

I couldn't stop crying, everything was just so overwhelming with happiness. It was his turn now.

"My Jimin. Oh how lucky was I to have received those texts years ago. And sure I might have been cold at first but anyone who knows me can say they've all seen that side of me. What can I say, I'm a difficult man" I giggled through my tears of joy "But I promise you that I will laugh with you in times of happiness, and comfort you in times of sadness. Thank you for loving me completely even though I have so many imperfections. Thank you for always being kind, loving and supportive of me. I choose you to be my husband today and all of the days that follow, our always and forever. I-i love you Jimin" a few tears sliding down his cheek.

"Jimin, do you take Yoongi to be your wedded husband?"

"I do"

"Yoongi, do you take Jimin to be your wedded husband?"

"I do"

"With the exchange of the rings and by the power vested in me I know pronounce you husband and husband!" He exclaimed "you may now kiss your groom!"

An eruption of cheers and claps were heard as I cupped Yoongi's cheek and leaned forward until our lips touched. Our lips danced with each other as we had our first kiss as husbands. Even after 4 years I still feel that spark. We separated with the biggest smiles adorning our faces and leaned in so that our foreheads were touching, whispering 'I love you's' to each other.

This is definitely the best day of my life.