Chapter 18

4 months later

YoongiMin: good morning sunshine 🌞 💕

ILoveJimin: good morning my everything! 😘😘😘😘

YoongiMin: so I've been thinking maybe tonight we could go out to dinner? A new restaurant opened up like 10 minutes from my house.

ILoveJimin: omg! Are you talking about 'Mi Amore'?!?

YoongiMin: that's the one! You've heard of it?

ILoveJimin: who hasn't? It's a freaking 5-star restaurant!😆🤯😘😍

YoongiMin: well we're going! So start getting ready!!!

YoongiMin: picking you up at 7:00 pm

6:54 pm

I was currently pacing back and forth in front of Jimins apartment. Tonight was an important day, I really don't want to make a fool out of myself...but I shake out my nerves and ring the doorbell. I waited a couple of seconds until the door opened and there in front of me stood the most beautiful creature in the world. How did I get so lucky? Jimin was wearing an all-black suit with a white button up and a black tie. He couldn't have looked more perfect.

"You're drooling love" I distantly heard Jimin say with a smirk on his face.

"S-sorry...you just look s-so beautiful!" I stumble out.

"You don't look too bad yourself" he replied with an adoring gaze.

I stepped closer to him and wrapped my arms around his waist and gave him a loving kiss. I just loved how perfectly his lips molded into mine. I slowly pulled away and grabbed his hand...another perfect fit.

"Are you ready?" I asked a little breathless

"I'm always ready when I'm with you"