Chapter 25

YoongiMin: Jimin, I know it's probably hard to understand because you're not in my head but please know that I have always loved you. I wasn't lying when I said always and forever. I know that I said..well more like yelled that I never loved you but that was a lie. It hurt so much that you believed that lie. I mean didn't I show you how much I love you?

YoongiMin: you have to understand that my mind was in a very dark place. I was wrapping my head around the idea that I will never be able to walk again. I was in a state of depression. And you were always there by my side with your beautiful smile and bubbly personality. But then all I could see was you're broken leg and how I caused harm to you. Because of me you were in pain. And yet you were so strong you never complained. You never worried about yourself because you were too busy worrying about me. How could that be? How is it that you were in pain and I couldn't help you? I couldn't comfort you. I couldn't hug you. I was worthless and helpless.

YoongiMin: it was stamped in my brain that you were going to leave me. I mean who wants a handicapped boyfriend right? So I broke up with you before you got the chance. So it could hurt less.

YoongiMin: but it didn't hurt less. It hurt more. I hurt you with my words. I hurt you on purpose...that's the last thing I ever wanted to do.

YoongiMin: I shouldn't have taken action like that. It was your decision to make, but I was so scared. I was not in control of myself.

YoongiMin: I've been going to therapy and I'm better now. I just hope that you know I didn't do it out of spite I did it because I'm weak.

YoongiMin: I love you

Read