Chapter 22

I watched the rain fall from the window across from me. I'm finally being moved to a rehabilitation facility after about two weeks of doctors fussing all over me. I sighed and looked away, Jimin has been with me through everything. Jimin with his broken leg hasn't left my side. Jimin whom I love so much has a handicapped boyfriend now. He deserves so much better than this. He deserves the world and I can't give it to him.

"Are you ready love?" Asked Jimin walking towards my bed with his crutches.

"Ready as I'll ever be" I mumbled bitterly

The ride there was uncomfortable, Jimin was fussing over me as if I'd break with every single movement. I kept shrugging him off and snapping at him, and he winced every time I did. I didn't mean to snap but I was getting tired of the constant "are you ok?" directed towards me. He really deserves someone better, someone who wasn't paralyzed from the waist down and could take him to the ends of the world.

2 hours later

"Jimin I don't need any help, especially from you!" I snapped with annoyance. I could see the hurt in his eyes...it hurt my insides.

"Jimin I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that" I said with a sigh "I just can't have you helping me when you yourself aren't in the right shape to do so"

He nodded his head, tears forming in his eyes and he looked away gripping his crutches until his knuckles turned white. What was wrong with me? Why do I keep hurting my always and Forever?

I guess it started after my parents came to visit me at the hospital 3 days after the accident.

Flashback

Jimin was currently holding my hand and caressing my face when suddenly the door opened. There standing at the doorway were my parents looking both confused and shocked. I let go of Jimins hand as if it somehow burned me.

"Ohhh Yoongi! We came as soon as we could" my mom exclaimed while crying.

"Who is he?" My dad asked gruffly while looking between Jimin and I.

I gulped and swallowed my fear.

"H-he's my boyfriend dad, Jimin"

"I'm sorry did you just say boyfriend?"

"Yes, sir"

"You're telling me that this Jimin kid is the same Jimin that was in the accident with you? No wonder. It's all this gay shit, that's probably why you got into an accident in the first place."

"I'm your only child who by the way is paralyzed and you're seriously giving me shit about this?"

"You're going to hell for this, I'm glad you can't walk. You're no son of mine!" He yelled his face red with anger as he slammed the door behind him.

We were all shocked to say the least. My mom apologized for him and quickly excused herself and ran after him. Jimin was awkwardly sitting down with a 'what just happened' face. And I just started to crumble.

End flashback

"Jimin, we should talk"